Sustainability Analyst (Remote)
Come be a part of Yum! Brands Recipe for Good! Our Office of Global Sustainability, is seeking a Sustainability Analyst to collect, analysis and report data that reflects the ESG journey undertaken by our three iconic brands: KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. We are looking for data specialist focused on elevating sustainability, streamlining analysis, to drive impact across our three citizenship pillars of Food, Planet and People. Help us bring data to life.
- Work to collect sustainability data, complete analysis, and visualize results drive understanding in support of Yum!’s goals and public reporting including CDP-Climate, CDP-Water, CDP-Forests and DJSI. (40%)
- Contribute to internal and external sustainability training focused on data collection, system development, and creatively and insightfully visualizing resulting analysis. (20%)
- Assist in the development, evolution and implementation of Global Sustainably Reporting System. (20%)
- Contribute to key sustainability projects including a strong focus on meeting climate targets. (20%)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLSREQUIRED:
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, sustainability, business or other technical field. Advanced degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
- Have 4 or more years of professional experience in sustainability field.
- Strong technical experience with Excel (VBA/Power Query), visualization suits (Click, Tableau, Power BI), and sustainability management software.
- Demonstrated experience with quantitative and qualitative sustainability analysis
- GHG accounting and application of the Greenhouse Gas Protocol
- Familiarity with corporate disclosure frameworks, socially responsible investment.
- Working knowledge of the environmental and social issues that large corporations face in their boardrooms, operations, and supply chains.
- Project management experience, attention to detail, and an ability to handle work with different priorities and timescales.
- Desire and willingness and aptitude for international partnerships and travel.
Yum! Brands, Inc., has over 53,000 restaurants in more than 155 countries and territories, making it a leader in global retail development primarily operating the company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Company’s family of brands also includes The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-casual restaurant concept specializing in made-to-order chargrilled burgers, sandwiches and more. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and in 2020, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media.
As the world's largest restaurant company, we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled culture and talent, which fuels our results. To that end, we're looking for talented, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join us and have the opportunity be your best, have fun, make friends, and make a positive impact.
We are excited about the future growth of our brands. In fact, as a company we are opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide! This growth creates endless opportunities for professional, as well as personal growth. Customer sentiment and love for our brands is the fuel for our excitement! Taco Bell has been named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company. Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, KFC's still uses its 75-year-old finger-lickin' good recipe, including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day, and the Habit Burger Grill is looking to expand its regional footprint across the country.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center (yes, you can eat KFC, Taco Bell or Pizza hut every day!)
- 2 paid days off per year to volunteer
- Tuition reimbursement, education benefits and scholarship opportunities
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, concierge
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300