Operations and Customer Analytics
Taco Bell is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination mandate for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Taco Bell requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the world’s largest Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves customizable tacos,burritosand quesadillas, among othercraveablechoices like theCrunchwrapSupreme®and Nacho Fries. Taco Bell offersa wide variety ofplant-based menu itemsand was the first QSR brand to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants, as well as through its mobileanddesktoptouchpointsandviadelivery ordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.Much of Taco Bell’s everlasting appeal with its fans and legendary connection in lifestyle culture are rooted incutting-edge, buzzy marketing campaigns. From helicoptering 10,000 Doritos Locos Tacos to residents of remote Bethel, Alaska, to selling out “The Bell Hotel”—aTaco Bell-themed resort hotel—in less than two minutes, the brand continues to pushindustryboundaries.
Taco Bell is equally focused on creating a positive impact on the world in fresh ways through Food, People and Planet initiatives. One example is through supporting theTaco Bell Foundation, which encouragesrestaurant team membersand fansto pursuetheireducationalpassions through programs such as the Live Más Scholarship.According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years and has been named “Most Innovative Company” byFast CompanyandtoppedEntrepreneur’s“Franchise 500”listfor two years in a row.
Taco Bell is working on significantly accelerating digital growth in 2022 and beyond, and we are looking for talented individuals to help us accomplish our big goals. Our fans continue to adopt digital ordering channels (Mobile, Web, Kiosks, Delivery) as we set global digital sales records across all our regions in 2021 with$2.12 billion in digital sales and 149 million transactions.
Taco Bell has been recognized as a leading innovator in the restaurant industry and even the business world. Key to our success has been bringing that innovation to life with great execution and that takes a team of curious, creative, hard-working people who are passionate about exploring new challenges and solving problems
This is a fun and fast paced position that plays an integral role in the insight we deliver that move and shape the business. The Operations and Customer Analyst will conduct analysis, assess findings, and report results with the goal of providing actionable information to our restaurant teams and internal leadership.
This role will also work cross-functionally on market test analysis and support the field to ensure these programs continuously and effectively integrate into our business across all our restaurants nationwide. Projects for this role will be highly visible in nature and made up of multiple, cross functional efforts.
We are looking for someone who familiar with forecasting and emerging technology, including new methods of collecting and applying data insights. This individual must be passionate about the restaurant business and our brand. Taco Bell is very proud of our exciting and innovative culture and is seeking individuals that truly enjoy working collaboratively each day!
· Assist in the management of Taco Bell’s entire Test Market Analysis process which determines the viability and business impact associated with testing and executing the National Marketing Calendar
· Partner with both Marketing & Operations functions to assist in designing best-possible campaigns
· Design and deliver ongoing and ad-hoc reporting to drive actionable and comprehensive insights covering all operational metrics.
· Gather qualitative and quantitative feedback leveraging data to provide actionable insights and innovative solutions that balance operational and business needs.
· Confidently present operational learnings and recommendations to Senior Leadership, Franchisees and Above Restaurant field teams with clarity and ease.
· Develop and maintain close working relationships cross functionally and with our Field partners, bringing them along and keeping them engaged in the programs.
· Can effectively communicate business and technical information across the organization, being sensitive to the needs of unique audiences
· Ability to create, manage and deliver against project timelines.
· Skilled at Program Management with multiple projects moving in parallel. Leading initiatives that include the enhancement of customer experience, Labor Management and other Ops initiatives, with a mindset for intuitive reporting and tools to share across the system at every level.
BA required; with a concentration in finance, analytics, statistics or economics a plus
· 2-4+ years analytically oriented business leadership experience
· Superb interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to partner well with other team members
· Strong analytic skills, ability to recognize trends & insights within the data
· Robust organizational skills, with ability to work both independently & collaboratively, multi-task, and adapt to change in a complex, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
· Strong internal motivation, intellectual curiosity, strong problem-solving and desire to have a large impact on our organization with a customer-service orientation
· Highly versed in various analytical software suites, including advanced Excel skills, and particularly strong understanding of Relational Databases & query execution
· Solid grasp of statistical analysis, multivariate modeling and machine learning simulations a plus.
· Great at utilizing Power Point to story tell and influence others
*Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.