Sr. Analyst, Marketing Analytics
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants around the world, as well as through itsmobile,desktopand deliveryordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.
The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music viaitsFeed The Beat®music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization,theTaco Bell® Foundation™,and connects fans with their passions through programs such as theLive Mas Scholarshipprogram. According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years.
About the Job:
As Taco Bell evolves to meet the needs of its customers, understanding the impact of marketing activity on customer behavior and customer perceptions is a crucial area of focus to maximize short and long-term business results. Taco Bell’s Insights & Analytics team is looking to add a Sr. Analyst focused on driving business growth via marketing insights and analytics. The position will interface closely with the marketing activation team, customer analytics team, customer insights team, and team members at our retained marketing agencies.
You will work on the Marketing Insights and Analytics team, reporting to the Manager of Marketing Analytics. Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Shape key marketing KPIs based on business goals and strategies
- Track and analyze impact of marketing activity on key business and marketing KPIs on a weekly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Compile post-campaign reports analyzing performance of paid, owned, and earned marketing channels, creative effectiveness, and various marketing promotions
- Partner with Marketing Activation team to formulate the right business questions, design marketing tests, and analyze business results
- Measure on-going results of precision marketing campaigns including test vs. control analysis on customers segments
- Compile key data points into easy to digest presentations for leadership team
- Share data-driven insights and provide recommendations for potential areas of optimization
- Manage 3rd party data and measurement partnerships and resources
- Stay up to date with rapidly evolving marketing measurement space and bring best practices, new techniques, tools, vendors, and opportunities to the team
Is This You?
- Bachelor’s degree required in quantitative field of study
- Minimum 4 years of work experience with a strong focus on analytics
- Familiarity with Data Lakes and Customer Data Platforms (CDPs)
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools preferred
- Familiarity with media planning and buying fundamentals
- Familiarity with e-commerce
- Must be detail oriented, collaborative, resourceful, and a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills with a track-record of successfully advocating to turn insights into action
- Experience synthesizing and presenting actionable insights from a variety of data-points and analyses
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion for driving business growth through data analysis
- Passion for rapidly evolving marketing measurement space
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year-round Flex day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution fromYum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
*Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.