Performance Marketing - Creative Manager
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants around the world, as well as through itsmobile,desktopand deliveryordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.
The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music viaitsFeed The Beat®music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization,theTaco Bell® Foundation™,and connects fans with their passions through programs such as theLive Mas Scholarshipprogram. According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years.
About the Job:
As the Precision Creative Manager, this role is responsible for leading the creative strategy of targeted campaigns to grow new user acquisition and customer recovery, reduce churned customers and drive engagement and retention. Reporting directly to the Director of Advertising, this role will focus primarily on the following:
- Develop a continuous stream of always on and test and learn content ideas based on evolving customer segmentation behaviors
- Partner with the Integrated Precision Media Manager + Insights team to understand which messages/products are driving the business and pivot creative tactics towards these areas
- Develop & own creative strategy that transforms content into a leading acquisition & retention driver for the brand
- Collaborate with internal and external agency teams to produce top-performing ads within certain customer segmentations and brainstorm new testing concepts
- Develop a content measurement plan and tagging strategy with Precision Media Manager to inform content strategy and communicate content performance
- Stay current on creative best practices and digital trends as an expert on paid social and OLV
- Translate brand and consumer insights into clear and inspiring creative briefs and activation plans for social and digital media
- Day-to-day oversight of all creative lifecycle management and creative services task performance
- Oversee agency scope and serve as main AOR point of contact and ensure continued internal capability, agility and development
- Partner with paid media to ensure best practices are being achieved and new opportunities are capitalized on
- Partner with Brand Experience and Digital Product Team to ensure holistic brand strategy, messaging and creative aesthetic
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure integration where necessary
Coaching and mentorship
- Provide leadership, coaching and inspiration for direct report
- Build cross functional know how on performance marketing
Is This You?
- 8+ years experience working in creative management, experience working in or with advertising agencies a plus
- Expert knowledge of all social platforms, marketing technology and current trends
- Substantial experience in performance marketing, customer led initiatives and marketing principles
- Leadership/coaching experience and comfortable managing levels of varying experience
- Fluent in providing clear and productive creative direction
- Excels in writing/guiding inspiring creative briefs rooted in tangible business goals and human insights
- Proven ability to optimize programs to deliver goals and develop robust test and learn strategies
- Highly collaborative and thrives under pressure
- Ability to influence, advocate for bold ideas, and lead culturally by example
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year-round Flex day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution fromYum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
*Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.