Global Security Awareness Analyst
Yum instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Yum requires corporate employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Global Technology Risk Management (GTRM) is responsible for securing technical assets across the Yum! global network by providing information security services and solutions. GTRM’s mission is to equip leadership in the making of informed, risk-based decisions. The role of the GlobalSecurity Awareness Analyst is to support the GTRM function, develop and deploy repeatable, scalable, and cost-effective information governance solutions for corporate records.
Reporting to the Sr. IT Manager, Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), the GlobalSecurity Awareness Analyst is responsible for the Yum! Brand information security awareness and education program. The overall goal of the security awareness and education program is to reduce information security risk by ensuring that all employees and franchisees understand Yum! Brand security policies and to apply information security practices with respect to Yum! Brand data and information technology systems.
- Develop the strategy, goals, and objectives for the information security training, education, and awareness program.
- Serve as an internal consultant and advisor in his/her own area of expertise (e.g., digital media, teaching and learning, etc.)
- Drive the security awareness program towards maturity. (Repeatable processes, metrics etc.)
- Structure and maintain the security awareness program so to acclimate cultural changes and behaviors globally.
- Develop and maintain an information security awareness program that effectively motivates behaviors to handle company data and systems securely and appropriately.
- Prepare and deliver information security training, education, and awareness activities appropriate for diverse audiences.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing information security training, education, and awareness program/activities.
- Create a metrics framework that can effectively measure engagement, behaviors, and impact.
- Collaborate with information security technical experts as needed to augment or further develop information security training, education, and awareness activities appropriate for diverse audiences.
- Collaborate with Brand teams, management, etc. to develop strategies and maintain consistent messaging across the organization.
- Create and disseminate materials across the organization designed to keep employees alert and aware of security risks as well as provide reasonable expectations on employee action
- Create, renew, and deploy training to employees across the globe to ensure awareness and compliance with GTRM policies and standards and minimizing risk across the organization
- Organize and coordinate logistics for annual employee events that will provide an interactive way to engage and teach employees security awareness.
- 6+ years’ experience in security awareness training and development
- 6+ years’ knowledge in IT governance, risk and compliance
- 3-5 years’ experience working with Microsoft 365
- 3-5 years’ experience Intermediate experience in maintaining a budget
- 3-5 years’ experience in executive reporting preparation
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management
- Professional Skills and Organizational Behavior
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate at levels of management
- Inquisitive, problem-solving, with ability to understand large, complex systems in a global setting
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, setting goals and priorities
- Appetite to champion critical findings with follow-through to deliver timely results
Yum! Brands, Inc., has over 53,000 restaurants in more than 155 countries and territories, making it a leader in global retail development primarily operating the company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Company’s family of brands also includes The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-casual restaurant concept specializing in made-to-order chargrilled burgers, sandwiches and more. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and in 2020, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media.
As the world's largest restaurant company, we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled culture and talent, which fuels our results. To that end, we're looking for talented, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join us and have the opportunity be your best, have fun, make friends, and make a positive impact.
We are excited about the future growth of our brands. In fact, as a company we are opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide! This growth creates endless opportunities for professional, as well as personal growth. Customer sentiment and love for our brands is the fuel for our excitement! Taco Bell has been named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company. Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, KFC's still uses its 75-year-old finger-lickin' good recipe, including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day, and the Habit Burger Grill is looking to expand its regional footprint across the country.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center (yes, you can eat KFC, Taco Bell or Pizza hut every day!)
- 2 paid days off per year to volunteer
- Tuition reimbursement, education benefits and scholarship opportunities
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, concierge
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300