Workplace Trainer and Assessor VIC
- Flexible working environment
- Support 120 trainees across Victoria
- Fun, rewarding, people first culture!
At KFC our people are our number one priority.
Our internal RTO team is made up of passionate, knowledgeable, and driven trainers that are ambassadors of our authentic KFC culture. It’s more than serving the best chicken and chips. As a Workplace Trainer & Assessor for our restaurants in Victoria you’ll empower your Learners to be their best self and have fun!
- A true coach! Passionate about seeing your learners succeed
- Experience facilitating on the job training
- You pride yourself on your organisational, planning and time management skills
- Proven ability and desire to take initiative
- You can commit to frequent travel within Victoria (including regional areas)
- Relevant Retail Qualification or equivalent retail work experience
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- You’ll live and breathe our people-first culture!
A day in the life of your new role
- Facilitating on the job training with Learners at varying stages of their studies (we have a rolling intake for our programs)
- Coach and mentor, a diverse cohort of Learners (including youth employees that are still attending high school)
- Conduct completion visits ensuring Learner and Employer surveys are completed
- Promote benefits of traineeships, especially for school students
- Undertake and maintain records of Professional Development/Industry Consultation
- Liaise with traineeship store contact regarding in-store work performance, outcomes & targets (recording noncompliance)
- Liaise with Area Coaches, People Excellence Coaches and Franchisees to strengthen training systems and compliance
- Contribute to continuous improvement through participating in validation activities and audits
- General administration (e.g. student record maintenance, document development)
Why you’ll love working with us!
- Signature career development and leadership programs
- Monthly mobile phone and home internet contributions
- Flexible work initiatives
- Additional day of leave each year to focus on your Wellbeing
- Corporate KFC Culture Club initiatives, including a Headspace meditation membership for all employees
- Employee discounts at KFC restaurants, local gyms and health insurance
Ready to join KFC?
To apply visit www.careers.kfc.com.au/corporate
Applicants will be subject to a criminal history assessment (NSW Working with Children Check) as required under the children's protection legislation.
KFC Australia is continuing to hire with blended virtual interviewing and on-boarding due to COVID-19.
Here at KFC, we see ourselves as an equal opportunity employer. This means it’s a level playing field for all. Our work environment is fully inclusive, and we strive for a workplace where diversity of thought and perspective is welcomed, sought out and developed. No matter who you are or where you’re from, people from all walks of life are encouraged to apply to join the KFC family. This means no matter your gender identity, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation, disability, life stage or other legally protected status – you’ve always got a seat at our table.
Make your next move a move to KFC.Bucket. Why not?
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300