Talent Acquisition Leader
LOCATIONS: Remote, Israel
- Full life cycle recruiting for all non-exempt and exempt level positions
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and requirements and develops recruiting strategies to fill current and future staffing needs
- Pre-qualify candidates to ensure they meet minimum requirements and are a good fit for the role and organization
- Navigate candidates through the selection process, including scheduling interviews, candidate feedback and offer negotiation
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System to initiate, maintain and track candidates and requisitions
- Employ a variety of recruiting resources (online, social media, networking, etc) to advertise and attract qualified candidates
- Act as a Recruiting Consultant for undergrad and MBA level campus recruiting efforts by partnering closely with career centers and internal departments.
- Identify new recruiting trends, sources and tools and educate the Staffing and HR teams.
- Manage key business relationships; partner effectively with business leaders and functional teams to ensure business requirements are clearly understood and met; maintain broad influence through ongoing development of internal/ external relationships across the organization.
- Develops innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment / sourcing strategies to develop high quality active and passive candidate pipelines. Conducts regular follow-up with recruiters to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Manage, Grow and Develop recruiting team
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements :
- BS or BA required
- 5+ years recruiting experience, Corporate Recruiting experience preferred. Must have experience recruiting for a variety of positions, particularly digital and technology roles.
- Experience utilizing multiple sourcing tools, including job boards, social media, networking, referrals and other tools
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in the areas of talent attraction, strategic sourcing, assessment and selection at all levels.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System and pulling recruiting metrics
- Must be able to effectively direct source candidates from competitors and possesses strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels within an organization and build relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high energy environment
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300