Remote-International Cyber Security Manager
As Global Cyber Security Manager, supporting international business, and as part of the Yum! Global Technology Risk Management team (GTRM), you will have the opportunity to be involved in all areas ofCyber Security and IT Risk Management for our Global business, from restaurants to digital commerce systems and third-party solutions.
As Global Cyber Security Manager, you will manage interactions with members of the Global business unit and collaborate with other highly regarded security professionals from the Global Technology Risk Management team.
While working in a dynamic, global environment, you will be responsible for researching, designing, integration, and managing information security technologies and processes.Your primary duties will allow you to use your in-depth technical knowledge to help manage and enhance the security posture of our internal systems and third-party solutions. Occasional on-call duties may be required.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Support and coordinate the delivery of cyber security projects supporting global information assets including restaurant and digital commerce infrastructure
- Partner with the business and IT stakeholders to ensure that IT security and data privacy risks are clearly articulated in a manner that is understood by business and technology audiences.
- Lead and oversee IT systems risk assessments and control validation.
- Assist in coordinating stakeholders to socialize and drive change regarding IT compliance, IT risk management and data privacy.
- Assist in vendor due diligence, questionnaires, and contracts.
- Leverage experience to provide security architectural advice and guidance.
- Provide threat and vulnerability management oversight and communicate threat and vulnerability observations clearly to leaders and subject matter experts, properly relaying risk factors.
- Initiate, facilitate, and promote activities to create information security awareness within the company.
- Prepare IT security reports, trackers and dashboards
- Experience in designing and deploying common enterprise security services and processes, including, but not limited to:
- Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Network and Firewall Security, Endpoint Protection, Certificate and Key Management, Data Protection/Privacy, Website Security, SOC/SEIM, and Vulnerability Management.
- Familiar with incident response processes and incident response table-top exercise.
- Experience with common security metrics, security reporting, and management dashboards.
- Understanding of information security architecture and ethical hacking.
- Knowledge of PCI Controls, SANS 20 Security Controls, NIST 800-53, SOC 2 Type II, ISO 27001/02 etc.
- Experience working in a global team spanning multiple locations
- Program and project management experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- One or more of these – CISSP, GCIH, GWAPT, a Native Cloud Security certification (AWS or GCP), or similar.
- Additional certification like PMP a plus.
Our mission at Yum! is to build the world’s most loved, trusted and fastest growing restaurant brands. KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill continue to thrive as relevant, distinctive and easy to access global brands, with over seven new restaurants opening per day on average.
But it’s not about where we are – it’s about where we are going. We are using technology to create competitive advantages and drive unit economics for our 50,000 restaurants around the world, all designed to make it easier for customers to order the chicken, pizza, tacos and burgers they crave in our more than 150 countries and territories.
We do this work while caring for our people and our communities. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index; the following year, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media. And in 2020, we committed $100 million over the next five years to unlock opportunity and fight inequality.
Yum! is a place where all employees can be themselves, make a difference and have fun. Our unique culture is built around our values of believing in our people, trusting in their positive intentions, encouraging ideas from everyone and recognizing wins — both big and small.
For those who join the world’s largest restaurant company, growth opportunities are endless.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300