The Application Developer position will be responsible for developing and supporting the growth of Artificial Intelligence applications, the global expansion of Oracle Cloud and surrounding HR applications. The ideal candidate must have technical background, strong analytical and communication skills, desire to fail fast and work well with diverse cross functional teams. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
- Development and support of integrations for Oracle Cloud Global Expansion, Oracle Digital Assistant utilizing PaaS/SaaS environments and on-premise integration framework across HR Application portfolio
- Lead integration requirements gathering to solve complex business problems
- Lead testing strategy for integration framework through ongoing Oracle Cloud Global Expansion, Oracle Digital Assistant, SaaS release management cycle
- Strong analytical skills: problem solving and follow through with sense of accountability
- Desire to Learn, Grow and Share
- Passion for learning and growing Digital Assistant/Chatbot technology and automations
- Avid learner of all leading-edge technology
- Ability to make decisions and work with limited supervision
- Collaborate and coordinate with IT and functional partners in support of HR Applications portfolio
- Provide technical documentation as needed for new and existing applications
Knowledge and Skill Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Java Programmer Certification, desired
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience is a plus
- Technical knowledge of Java, .Net, SQL, REST API’s JSON, CSS, XML, HTML, Node JS, YAML, FreeMarker and other web related technologies
- Experience with connecting or merging data via Rest API framework
- Oracle Cloud PaaS/SaaS technical experience (Cloud HCM/ERP, SOACS, BI Publisher, etc.)
- Desire to automate, create business cases for automation and understanding of AI utilizing Chatbot technologies
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Mobile application development/support experience desired
Our mission at Yum! is to build the world’s most loved, trusted and fastest growing restaurant brands. KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill continue to thrive as relevant, distinctive and easy to access global brands, with over seven new restaurants opening per day on average.
But it’s not about where we are – it’s about where we are going. We are using technology to create competitive advantages and drive unit economics for our 50,000 restaurants around the world, all designed to make it easier for customers to order the chicken, pizza, tacos and burgers they crave in our more than 150 countries and territories.
We do this work while caring for our people and our communities. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index; the following year, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media. And in 2020, we committed $100 million over the next five years to unlock opportunity and fight inequality.
Yum! is a place where all employees can be themselves, make a difference and have fun. Our unique culture is built around our values of believing in our people, trusting in their positive intentions, encouraging ideas from everyone and recognizing wins — both big and small.
For those who join the world’s largest restaurant company, growth opportunities are endless.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300