Yum employees and individuals currently working in the RSC in office-dependent roles must be fully vaccinated for health and safety reasons, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Yum requires corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
The ApplicationAnalyst will be responsible for supporting HR & Financial applications on the Oracle SaaS platform, including configuration of the system, release management, and ongoing support and projects. The ideal candidate should have technical background in ERP application platforms (preferably HR / Payroll), display excellent analytical and communication skills, and work well with diverse cross functional teams. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
- Organizations Supported: U.S. Yum! Brands
- Restaurants/Markets (Indicate Franchise/Equity): U.S. Company Stores (~3,000)
- Manage and support Oracle Cloud HCM application functionality, specifically Cloud Payroll and other Core HR modules
- Support release management cycle for monthly patch updates and biannual release upgrades from Oracle – review release notes, guide functional teams through upcoming changes and testing
- Work as project / configuration lead for ongoing projects and cyclical business activities
- Participate in requirements gathering for both application changes and integration development
- Strong analytical skills; problem solving and follow through with sense of accountability
- Build knowledge of Oracle Cloud application roadmap for Cloud Payroll
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Work with other IT teams and functional partners in support of application
- Provide techno-functional documentation as needed
- Yum & Brand Functional Partners (Payroll, Compensation, Expense teams)
- Vendor Partners for Consulting Engagements
- Bachelor’s degree / Computer Science or Computer Information Systems preferred
Experience (and other qualifications):
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years of technical experience with ERP/HCM applications desired
- Experience with cloud based solutions (SaaS, PaaS)
- Experience with SQL
- Good project management, communications, and customer service skills.
- Application development experience desired
- Must be fully vaccinated, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required
Our mission at Yum! is to build the world’s most loved, trusted and fastest growing restaurant brands. KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill continue to thrive as relevant, distinctive and easy to access global brands, with over seven new restaurants opening per day on average.
But it’s not about where we are – it’s about where we are going. We are using technology to create competitive advantages and drive unit economics for our 50,000 restaurants around the world, all designed to make it easier for customers to order the chicken, pizza, tacos and burgers they crave in our more than 150 countries and territories.
We do this work while caring for our people and our communities. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index; the following year, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media. And in 2020, we committed $100 million over the next five years to unlock opportunity and fight inequality.
Yum! is a place where all employees can be themselves, make a difference and have fun. Our unique culture is built around our values of believing in our people, trusting in their positive intentions, encouraging ideas from everyone and recognizing wins — both big and small.
For those who join the world’s largest restaurant company, growth opportunities are endless.
Yum! has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Yum!requires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to show proof of vaccination upon starting with the company as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300