Global IAM Security Architect
Yum instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Yum requires corporate employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Yum! Brands’ global IT division is looking for a dynamic candidate to provide technical Identity and Access Management leadership for our global business enterprise in order to provide access to digital assets, while mitigating risk to a business acceptable level. We are a company that thrives on innovation, so in order to be successful you’ll have a great degree of curiosity, as well as deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management systems (primary ISAM and ISIM), Single-Sign-On, Web Services, and Authentication Protocols (SAML, OAuth, OpenID).
This role provides significant visibility; not only will you work closely with the corporate IT team, but you will also interact with the brand CIOs and Security Architects, the Yum Senior Leadership Team; Global IT Directors and Managers; Yum Infrastructure Leaders, Yum Legal, and various vendors and service providers.
You’ll provide technical guidance and leadership to the IAM team and act as a mentor to junior team members. You are someone who can operate with minimal supervision in a complex environment and has the ability to deliver inventive custom IAM solutions to the business. Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing strategic plans for securing Yum’s global business operations including new technology research/development/implementation
- Creating global IAM policies and standards, and updating the rolling 3 year global IAM Architecture roadmap
- Working with cross functional teams to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Yum’s digital assets and systems
Yum Brands – US and International, Corporate and Franchisee. Primary owner of strategic architecture direction and provider of 3rd and 4th level support of access management system across the global Yum enterprise;Works closely with Brand and Divisional Security Architects – 6 totalTechnical leadership of three level 8/9 Global IAM Engineers
- Lead research of Identity and Access Management (IAM) Systems, Single-Sign-On and Authentication Technologies which lead to higher productivity and easier secure access to Yum’s global digital assets. Assets include information, desktops, servers, web services, applications, contracts and mobile devices.
- Develop global 1-3 year road map for Identity and Access Management for in-store, above store, and consumer facing technologies.
- Ensure development of secure application and authentication standards to enable Yum’s digital growth initiatives in both web based and mobile platforms.
- Develop IAM architecture (integrated process, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the current standards
- Build enterprise-wide custom integration solutions w/ applications, services and processes that drive business results ensuring all Yum Security Standards.
- Research and evaluate new security solutions, including lab tests, proof of concepts and pilots. Make operational and technology recommendations which influence Yum’s global operations.
- Develop specifications for new IAM services, applications and service offerings
- Oversee 3rd - 4th level of IAM support, incidence investigation, problem resolution and technical consultation. Provide technical oversight of IAM team to grow their knowhow though mentoring and coaching.
- Participate in cross functional project planning activities to ensure project success and security and recovery of critical systems.
- Provide technical leadership to brand and division security architects and IAM Teams
- BS/BA degree, graduate degree a plus, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) a plus.
Experience and Other Qualifications:
- IAM Subject Matter Expertise with at least 5+ years hands on design, development and implementation experience integrating security solution w/ business application and processes.
- Minimum of 2 years leading technical teams with responsibility for overall project delivery and quality
- A deep understanding of Identity and Access Management Architecture is required.
- Proven experience with IBM Security (or comparable IAM solutions) and Active Directory required
- Knowledge of RBAC, Passwordless, and Zero-trust Model
- Knowledge of Web Services Architecture required
- Knowledge of MFA, SSO and Federation required
- Knowledge of OAuth2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML, and WS-Trust.
- Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure or GCP
- A solid understanding of Information Security Architecture technologies and concepts required: Firewalls, intrusion detection, monitoring tools, encryption, certificate authority, reverse proxy, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Internet technologies and XML integration, including XML-Schema, XML-RPC, XML-SOAP, and/or Web Services/SOA/REST.
- Traditional J2EE n-tier web application architecture
- Serverless web application architecture on AWS and/or Azure Cloud based
- Detailed familiarity with JSP/Servlets, SPML, DAML, JNDI, DSMLv2, LDIF, LDAP, ODBC, JDBC, JMS, JAAS, ISIM APIs
- Identity Management: Advance Workflow customization, Workflow Extensions, LCR customization, ID policy customization, advance provisioning, and custom UI, custom Adapter Development
- Access Management: Web security, Authentication, Authorization, Kerberos, Session Management, Web Proxy, Risk-Based Access
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with experience influencing Sr. Leaders and C-level executives.
- Must be fully vaccinated subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required on start date.
Preferredbut not required:
- ISIM Certified Deployment Professional
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) as we aim to build self-serve products on a cloud platform
- Familiarity with front end technologies (React or similar JS frameworks)
- Experience dealing with international locations and cultures is a huge plus
Yum! Brands, Inc., has over 53,000 restaurants in more than 155 countries and territories, making it a leader in global retail development primarily operating the company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Company’s family of brands also includes The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-casual restaurant concept specializing in made-to-order chargrilled burgers, sandwiches and more. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and in 2020, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media.
As the world's largest restaurant company, we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled culture and talent, which fuels our results. To that end, we're looking for talented, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join us and have the opportunity be your best, have fun, make friends, and make a positive impact.
We are excited about the future growth of our brands. In fact, as a company we are opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide! This growth creates endless opportunities for professional, as well as personal growth. Customer sentiment and love for our brands is the fuel for our excitement! Taco Bell has been named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company. Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, KFC's still uses its 75-year-old finger-lickin' good recipe, including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day, and the Habit Burger Grill is looking to expand its regional footprint across the country.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center (yes, you can eat KFC, Taco Bell or Pizza hut every day!)
- 2 paid days off per year to volunteer
- Tuition reimbursement, education benefits and scholarship opportunities
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, concierge
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300