eCommerce Customer Support Analyst
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and monitoring the Payment Systems for Taco Bell, The Habit Burger, and TikTuk. You will also provide POS Support for Taco Bell stores and any other brands that transition over to the E-Commerce system. This role will help ensure that our systems are healthy and will proactively manage communication with multiple internal and external stakeholder groups when problems are detected.
This role requires a combination of strong collaboration, analysis, and troubleshooting skills. This person will be expected to be a first responder to any issues that might impact business stakeholders due to software deployments or unexpected operational issues. As a first responder, you will be working against and writing new technical runbooks to attempt to resolve the issue internally. At the same time, you will be delivering regular and high-quality stakeholder communication about the issue and the efforts involved in resolving it. Once an issue has been closed, you will be expected to partner with internal groups to identify a detailed root cause and impact analysis.
What You Will Do
• Actively monitor and help improve internal monitoring dashboards, visualizations, and alerting mechanisms for all production applications and supporting environments.
• Take responsibility for all customer support issues by logging and responding to technical support cases in a help-desk ticketing system.
• Intake and triage incidents reported by users and power users.
• Escalate issues that cannot be directly addressed to the appropriate engineering group and manage the corresponding customer communication.
• Be accountable for meeting multiple SLAs and working with multiple groups to meet them.
• Execute and help develop new production run-books which outline common resolution actions to be taken when specific issues are encountered.
• Participate in an on-call schedule to cover high-priority support incidents which occur outside of normal business hours.
• Document and communicate root cause and impact analysis post-issue resolution within published department SLAs.
• Partner with multiple internal groups to develop the strong working relationships needed to implement all the above.
• Ability to assist with building reporting to expand our ability to report against software performance metrics.
• Produce in-depth analysis and make recommendations for improving site performance.
• Actively identify trends and seek solutions to customers' needs.
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering/CIS or equivalent experience
• 0-3 years in a software support role that requires managing customer interactions.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Fluency with Unix
• Ability to write scripts and SQL
• Familiarity with ticket tracking tools (Service Now, Jira)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate across all levels of the organization in high-pressure situations
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to help cover round the clock support
A few of our perks:
● 4 weeks of vacation PLUS holidays
● 5 sick days
● 2 paid volunteer days
● 401k matching
● Medical, dental, vision
● Life insurance
● Generous parental leave
● A world-famous recognition culture
The Yum! Brands story is simple. We have the three distinctive, relevant and easy global brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell -- born from the hopes and dreams, ambitions and grit of passionate entrepreneurs. And we want more of this to create our future!
As the world’s largest restaurant company we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world’s most love, trusted and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled talent and culture, which fuels our results.
We’re looking for talented, motivated, visionary and team-oriented leaders to join us as we elevate and personalize the customer experience across our 48,000 restaurants, operating in 145 countries and territories around the world!
We put pizza, chicken and tacos in the hands of customers through customized ordering, unique delivery approaches, app experiences, and click and collect services and consumer data analytics creating unique customer dining experiences – and we are only getting started.
Employees may work for a single brandand potentially grow to support all company-owned brands depending on their role. Regardless of where they work, as a company opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide, the growth opportunities are endless. Taco Bell has been named of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company; Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world and KFC’s still use its 75-year-old finger lickin’ good recipe including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day.
Yum! and its brands have offices inChicago, IL,Louisville KY, Irvine, CA,Plano, TXand other markets around the world. We don’t just say we are a great place to work – our commitments to the world and our employees show it. Yum! has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine in addition to being named to the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index. Our employees work in an environment where the value of “believe in all people” is lived every day, enjoying benefits including but not limited to: 4 weeks’ vacation PLUS holidays, sick leave and 2 paid days to volunteer at the cause of their choice and a dollar-for-dollar matching gift program; generous parental leave; competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 6% 401k match – all encompassed in Yum!’s world-famous recognition culture.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300