Area Coach-Jackson ,TN
LOCATIONS: Remote, United States
KFC has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. KFC requires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to show proof of vaccination upon starting with the company as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Candidates must be located within a 50-mile radius of Jackson, Tennessee.
Salary Range (varies based on multiple factors): $72,100 - $84,900
- Champion Creating a Culture Where People Want to Stay.
- Provides leadership for each manager in the market to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Support new restaurant openings with Operations set up, Staffing, Training and Grand Openings
- Leads the way by working with each RGM in the market to deliver RCP (Restaurant Controllable Profit) and meet targeted flow-thru in each restaurant in market; utilizes available reports (e.g. exception reporting) to identify opportunities; encourages a top-line orientation through operational focus; ensures that correct operational procedures are followed at all times.
- Partners with each RGM in the market to build sales.
- Accountable for coaching and training RGMs, AMs and Shift supervisors for operational excellence, supports national training initiatives, involved in process for new employee orientation, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team members and managers.
- Aggressively develops and maintains RGM and AM staffing levels; drives to full management staffing for each restaurant in market; commits to selection process; monitors restaurant-level staffing.
- Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy.
- Does not compromise in creating and maintaining a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Resolution oriented in all restaurant-level ER activities; provides needed ER assistance to RGM; is proactive in addressing ER needs in the market.
- Exhibits ownership when working with GMs to resolve chronic R&M issues; determines causes of excessive R&M; gathers R&M issues; identifies trends and takes to Facility Leader.
Knowledge and Skill Required
- Education/Certifications – High School Diploma or GED required; College or University Degree preferred
- Years of Experience – 3-5 years of successful, high sales volume, operational “multi-unit” management experience in the Quick Service Restaurant industry
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and employee satisfaction
- Must be fully vaccinated, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required.
KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the few brands in America that can boast about having a rich, 60-year history of success and innovation. In fact, KFC is the world's most popular chicken restaurant chain and a division of Yum! Brands, the world’s largest restaurant company.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 45,000 restaurants in more than 135 countries and territories and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. In 2018, Yum! Brands was recognized as part of the inaugural Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index.The company’s restaurant brands –KFC,Pizza HutandTaco Bell– are global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories.
More important than our size is our commitment to breakthrough innovation and the success of our employees. We're proud of the unique culture we've built, one where everyone can be their best self, make a difference and have fun! We believe in our people, trust in their positive intentions, encourage ideas from everyone, and have actively developed a workforce that is diverse in style and background.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.