Yum instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Yum requires corporate employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
The Application Developer position will be responsible for developing and supporting the integration architecture for Oracle Cloud and surrounding HR applications. The ideal candidate must have technical background, strong analytical and communication skills, and work well with diverse cross functional teams. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
- Development and support of integrations in Oracle Cloud PaaS/SaaS environment and on-premise integration framework across HR Application portfolio
- Lead integration requirements gathering to solve complex business problems
- Lead testing strategy for integration framework through ongoing SaaS release management cycle
- Work with scheduling tools to process integrations based on organizational requirements
- Strong analytical skills; problem solving and follow through with sense of accountability
- Avid learner of technology
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Collaborate and coordinate with other IT teams and functional partners in support of HR Applications portfolio
- Provide technical documentation as needed for new and existing applications.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Good communication, problem solving, and customer service skills.
- Java Programmer Certification, desired.
- Oracle Cloud PaaS/SaaS technical experience (SOACS, JCS, DBaaS, VBCS, Cloud HCM/ERP, HCM Extract, BI Publisher, HDL etc) development/integration experience a plus
- Technical knowledge of Java, .Net, other web related technologies.
- Understanding of J2EE architecture and Java development framework; Rational Application Developer, Eclipse, JDeveloper or equivalent IDE
- Experience working with Web Services and REST integration, desired
- Understanding of UNIX/Linux, desired
- Experience reading and interpreting data models a plus
- Experience working with relational database systems such as DB2/MS SQL Server/Oracle
- Experience with scheduling tools desired – TWS, Oracle ESS, HCM Extract, BI Publisher
Our mission at Yum! is to build the world’s most loved, trusted and fastest growing restaurant brands. KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill continue to thrive as relevant, distinctive and easy to access global brands, with over seven new restaurants opening per day on average.
But it’s not about where we are – it’s about where we are going. We are using technology to create competitive advantages and drive unit economics for our 50,000 restaurants around the world, all designed to make it easier for customers to order the chicken, pizza, tacos and burgers they crave in our more than 150 countries and territories.
We do this work while caring for our people and our communities. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index; the following year, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media. And in 2020, we committed $100 million over the next five years to unlock opportunity and fight inequality.
Yum! is a place where all employees can be themselves, make a difference and have fun. Our unique culture is built around our values of believing in our people, trusting in their positive intentions, encouraging ideas from everyone and recognizing wins — both big and small.
For those who join the world’s largest restaurant company, growth opportunities are endless.
Yum! has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Yum!requires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to show proof of vaccination upon starting with the company as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300