Restaurant Technology Product Lead
- Technical, hands-on opportunity
- Flexible, hybrid working environment
- Enjoy a role where even the small projects make a big impact!
KFC is about more than just our finger-lickin’ chicken! Our people are our number one priority, and we strive to enable every person in our business to be their best self, make a difference and have fun!
As a Product Lead in our Restaurant Technology team, you’ll work with our Head of Product to deliver quality solutions and influence solution design for technology within our restaurants (e.g. digital menu boards, POS etc.).
- You’re proactive and thrive working in an environment where there are always new projects to complete.
- Service delivery and stakeholder management comes naturally to you.
- You’re able to prioritise, striking a balance between critical tasks and high-impact, quick wins.
- Demonstrated technical background in Software Development, Infrastructure Management, or as a Technical Architect.
- A working knowledge of web-based and middleware technologies.
- Sound understanding of SaaS/PaaS solutions
- Experience with API solutionsand integrations.
- Previous experience with restaurant technology solutions is highly regarded.
- Sound understanding in device management solutions.
- Experience using Scrum methodology.
- Proficient in use of Jira and Confluence.
A day in the life of your new role
- Lead the lifecycle of QSR system development - design, documentation, development, and testing.
- Contribute to our delivery framework and help continuously improve ways of working.
- Lead digital product builds, transformation initiatives, and cloud enablement builds - both from a delivery and "ways of working" perspective.
- Assist in executing the implementation of restaurant technology initiatives to our teams.
- Understand problems and seek a develop solutions within the existing technology landscape.
- Assist the BA in the design and requirement phase as SME.
- Assist the Quality Assurance teams in the creation of Test Scripts
- Manage BAU roadmap ensuring the lifecycle of existing product builds is effectively managed.
- Facilitate and deliver requests for enhancements to solutions.
Why you’ll love working with us!
- Flexible work initiatives, including half-day Fridays
- Additional day of leave each year to focus on your Wellbeing
- Signature career development and leadership programs
- Corporate KFC Culture Club initiatives, including a Headspace meditation membership for all employees
- Employee discounts at KFC restaurants, local gyms, and health insurance
- Salary continuance cover
- Monthly mobile phone and home internet contributions
- Free onsite secure parking at Frenchs Forest
Ready to join KFC?
Make your next move a move to KFC.To apply visit www.careers.kfc.com.au/corporate
KFC Australia is continuing to hire with blended virtual interviewing and on-boarding due to COVID-19. All new and existing employees continue to have the choice to work from our Frenchs Forest head office or from home.
Here at KFC, we see ourselves as an equal opportunity employer. This means it’s a level playing field for all. Our work environment is fully inclusive, and we strive for a workplace where diversity of thought and perspective is welcomed, sought out and developed. No matter who you are or where you’re from, people from all walks of life are encouraged to apply to join the KFC family. This means no matter your gender identity, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation, disability, life stage or other legally protected status – you’ve always got a seat at our table.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300