- Lead a team of 5 technology professionals
- Flexible, hybrid working environment
- Fun, rewarding, people-first culture!
KFC is about more than just our finger-lickin’ chicken! Our people are our number one priority, and we strive to enable every person in our business to be their best self, make a difference and have fun!
As our Infrastructure Manager in our Technology Operations team, you’ll be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and on-going maintenance of our IT infrastructure for our Restaurant Service Centre (RSC) and restaurant network.
- A passionate people leader and coach!
- Experience successfully mentoring a team of technical/or help desk professionals.
- Service delivery and stakeholder management comes naturally to you.
- A proactive, self-starter that is solutions focused.
- You’ll have a demonstrated experience in technology service, problem, and change management.
- Experience managing and supporting infrastructure systems such as servers, operating systems, databases, data services and networks.
- You’ll live and breathe our people first, heart led culture!
A day in the life of your new role
- Lead team of 5 technology professionals.
- Manage the team for implementation of infrastructure and office equipment e.g. servers, operating systems, databases, telephony, mobiles etc.
- Maintain availability and optimal performance of all computing, communications, and office equipment.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Manage the availability of the Infrastructure team
- Balance short term deadlines (reactive) and long-term projects (proactive).
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships with KFC Departments and the Franchisee community.
- Ensure customer complaints are effectively addressed and resolved.
- Manage the Infrastructure team P&L.
Why you’ll love working with us!
- Signature career development and leadership programs
- Flexible work initiatives, including half-day Fridays
- Additional day of leave each year to focus on your Wellbeing
- Corporate KFC Culture Club initiatives, including a Headspace meditation membership for all employees
- Employee discounts at KFC restaurants, local gyms, and health insurance
- Salary continuance cover
- Monthly mobile phone and home internet contributions
- Free onsite secure parking at Frenchs Forest
Ready to join KFC?
Make your next move a move to KFC. To apply visit www.careers.kfc.com.au/corporate
KFC Australia is continuing to hire with blended virtual interviewing and on-boarding due to COVID-19. All new and existing employees continue to have the choice to work from our Frenchs Forest head office or from home.
Here at KFC, we see ourselves as an equal opportunity employer. This means it’s a level playing field for all. Our work environment is fully inclusive, and we strive for a workplace where diversity of thought and perspective is welcomed, sought out and developed. No matter who you are or where you’re from, people from all walks of life are encouraged to apply to join the KFC family. This means no matter your gender identity, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation, disability, life stage or other legally protected status – you’ve always got a seat at our table.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300