People Capability Leader
At Pizza Hut, we pride ourselves on being a people-first organization. We believe that a positive Team Member experience is the key to a great customer experience, and we strive to deliver both every time. We appreciate our essential frontline workers and do all that we can to ensure they feel safe, supported, valued and cared for.
As a People Capability Leader, you will work closely with our Field HR team to support organizational and talent development cycles for our Pizza Hut, LLC (corporate-owned) restaurants.
- Oversee restaurant bench planning strategy to advance careers, preparing today’s Team Members to become tomorrow’s leaders
- Administer the Building People Capability cycle (goal setting, personal development plans, end-of-year performance assessments, leadership goals and results) to continuously monitor and nurture the overall potential of the organization
- Help to build and amplify a culture of recognition and belonging
- Facilitate internal talent development opportunities and training execution, including oversight of the Restaurant General Manager certification program
- Process claims related to Employee Relations
- Develop and monitor standardized onboarding processes
As our ideal candidate, you are:
- Experienced in strategic planning, people capability, recruiting and team member selection processes
- Skilled in communication to a variety of audiences, both internal and external, with a keen focus on relationship building between corporate and field teams
- Poised to handle sensitive and confidential restaurant information and employee relations matters
- Enthusiastic about diversity, inclusion and equity and the role our Team Members play in championing our Culture of Belonging
- Passionate about recognition with the ability to keep teams highly motivated and engaged
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced yet highly rewarding environment
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Leadership or a related field is preferred
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
- 3-5 years as an HR Generalist including recruiting, ideally in a multi-site, field-based organization in the retail, hospitality or food service industries
- Solid planning, organization, communication and time management skills
- Proven ability to gracefully handle unexpected challenges while balancing competing priorities
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Professional SHRM or HRCI certification is a plus!
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you’ll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we’ll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we’ll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
· 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
· Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
· 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
· On-site daycare
· 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
· Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it’s donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy,sexual orientation, orgender identity),national origin,age,disabilityandgenetic information (including family medical history).
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300