Yum Digital & Technology is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Chief Data Officer and other high-level execs. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the executives including heavy calendar management, travel arrangements, and meeting coordination. This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and resourceful individual to join a rapidly growing and progressive organization!
• Provide detailed and timely calendar management support and schedule meetings; anticipate changes and adjust accordingly
• Handle logistical pieces for all meetings and conferences
• Prepare, update, and distribute meeting and presentation materials in an efficient and timely manner
• Handle a high volume of confidential and sensitive information with the utmost professionalism and discretion
• Create detailed, accurate calendar appointments for travel and company-wide meetings and events on shared calendar
• Perform light data entry, general expense management, and proofread internal and external documents
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience in c-level executive support
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to anticipate needs, find alternative solutions and be proactive in achieving desired outcomes
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
• Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last-minute changes, and adapt quickly while remaining flexible
The Yum! Brands story is simple. We have the three distinctive, relevant and easy global brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell -- born from the hopes and dreams, ambitions and grit of passionate entrepreneurs. And we want more of this to create our future!
As the world’s largest restaurant company we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world’s most love, trusted and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled talent and culture, which fuels our results.
We’re looking for talented, motivated, visionary and team-oriented leaders to join us as we elevate and personalize the customer experience across our 48,000 restaurants, operating in 145 countries and territories around the world!
We put pizza, chicken and tacos in the hands of customers through customized ordering, unique delivery approaches, app experiences, and click and collect services and consumer data analytics creating unique customer dining experiences – and we are only getting started.
Employees may work for a single brandand potentially grow to support all company-owned brands depending on their role. Regardless of where they work, as a company opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide, the growth opportunities are endless. Taco Bell has been named of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company; Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world and KFC’s still use its 75-year-old finger lickin’ good recipe including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day.
Yum! and its brands have offices inChicago, IL,Louisville KY, Irvine, CA,Plano, TXand other markets around the world. We don’t just say we are a great place to work – our commitments to the world and our employees show it. Yum! has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine in addition to being named to the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index. Our employees work in an environment where the value of “believe in all people” is lived every day, enjoying benefits including but not limited to: 4 weeks’ vacation PLUS holidays, sick leave and 2 paid days to volunteer at the cause of their choice and a dollar-for-dollar matching gift program; generous parental leave; competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 6% 401k match – all encompassed in Yum!’s world-famous recognition culture.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300