Executive Administrative Assistant
What Does A Day in the Life of this Job Look Like?
- Assist Leaders with day-to-day administrative tasks, projects, and planning
- Own administrative functions – calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports
- Arrange meetings and large-scale events including Ops Council, Restaurant Tech Committee, Conferences, Department Meetings, Off-sites, Outings, Celebration events, etc
- Coordinate all aspects of large-scale meetings for executive level leaders including, but not limited to, hotel, meeting space and catering
- Create, edit, and distribute various department correspondence, reports and presentations
- Review, track, and code invoices
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Experience planning and leading logistics for large scale events
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Suite and embraces technology
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and commitments in support ofdaily activities
- Ability to prioritize tasks with minimal direction
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer focused support and attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational, follow through and time management skills
- Comfortable changing priorities in a fast-paced environment with poise, tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Possess a high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Able to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proactive, positive, energetic, team player, and self-starter
Yum! Brands, Inc., has over 50,000 restaurants in more than 150 countries and territories, making it a leader in global retail development primarily operating the company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Company’s family of brands also includes The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-casual restaurant concept specializing in made-to-order chargrilled burgers, sandwiches and more. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and in 2020, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media.
As the world's largest restaurant company, we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled culture and talent, which fuels our results. To that end, we're looking for talented, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join us and have the opportunity be your best, have fun, make friends, and make a positive impact.
We are excited about the future growth of our brands. In fact, as a company we are opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide! This growth creates endless opportunities for professional, as well as personal growth. Customer sentiment and love for our brands is the fuel for our excitement! Taco Bell has been named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company. Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, KFC's still uses its 75-year-old finger-lickin' good recipe, including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day, and the Habit Burger Grill is looking to expand its regional footprint across the country.
Check out some of our great benefits:
• 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
• 2 paid days off per year to volunteer
• Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
• Onsite dining center (yes, you can eat KFC, Taco Bell or Pizza hut every day!)
• Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, concierge
• Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
• Tuition reimbursement, education benefits and scholarship opportunities
• Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
• Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
• 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
• Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
• Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Company paid life insurance
• Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300