Enterprise Data Strategy Lead (Remote)
Strategy, Systems and Standards (30%)
- Developing and executing a plan for KFC’s overall data strategy, , informed by our broader commercial strategy and organizational capability.
- Engaging with the customer (Marketing & Ops), technology and Finance stakeholders to create a compelling vision of a data-driven enterprise in their environment.
- Supporting the definition and design of repeatable data driven solutions working in close coordination withour markets, and the Yum! Data team. .
- Develop relevant standards and be accountable for the delivery of KFC’s data reliability, accuracy, security and SLAs as relevant, including governance processes for the maintenance and modification.
- Acting as the subject matter expert on Data Architecture and Engineering, providing critical input on corporate strategy, existing plans, vendors and standards.
Vendor Management 50%
- Awarding work to Vendors and manage those Vendors to ensure delivery of plans, on time and on budget.
- Fosteringa collaborative, innovative and efficient working culture, collaborating with Vendors and all relevant stakeholders to ensurethe regular delivery of projects and products in accordance with Agile methodologies
- Analysing and trouble-shooting issues and negotiatingwith internal and external stakeholdersto find solutions;
- Evaluating the performance of Vendors andrecommending changes to plans or Vendors as required;
- Providing executive level communications on key risks, opportunities and remediation steps, escalating issues and recommending solutions required.
Collaboration & Change Management (20%)
- Communicate and drive adoption of technology standards and solutions and systems through active collaboration with markets, regional colleagues and franchise partners through a variety of channels (playbooks, summits, 1:1 relationships, meetings, etc.);
- Be subject matter expert to (advisor and consultant) for our business units, regional groups and franchise partners in relation to helping them advance the adoption of standards and solutions;
- Develop a reporting regime to capture markets level of adherence to standards, and partner with BMU’s to identify strategies to elevate adherence market by market.
- Support the adoption of security standards by ensuring the BMUs are aware of the standards, and facilitating the strengthening of the relationship between the market stakeholders and GTRM;
- Champion successes to all parts of the organization, including executive sponsors, in formal and informal settings, and be accountable for regular reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Computer Science, Statistics or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of Data & Analytics experience, preferably including exposure to setting process, standards or execution;
- 3+ years implementational experience with both traditional relational databases (MS SQL, etc), 2+ years implementation experience with more modern cloud first solutions (AWS Redshift, etc) and No-SQL (Mongo, etc);
- Experience of managing complex projects involving deep levels of integration and with multiple stakeholders;
- Experience with traditional surfacing tools such as PowerBI and Data Science tools such as Python, R);
- Experience with traditional ETL/ELT integration tools as well as more modern real-time messaging/integration platforms;
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Math or related field.
- Experience of building solutions in a high volume, multi-country, retail environment;
- Hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects.
- Experience developing effective, pragmatic standards frameworks;
- experience in a multi-franchise environment, with demonstrated experience in franchisee engagement;
- experience in a consulting role an advantage;
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300