Desktop Support Technician
We are looking for aDesktop Support Technician with excellent technical and troubleshooting skills. The primary responsibilities are to troubleshoot, analyze and resolve technical computer issues for onsite and remote customers while providing an outstanding positive customer experience. This position is the second line of PC support and responsible for training and testing new technologies to grow the team’s productivity and efficiency.
- Provide a positive customer experience with each customer interaction, 2500clients.
- Supports, maintains, installs,builds,and upgrades personal computers using available hardware and software tools.
- Collaborate withsenior techniciansto troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Work with counterparts inLouisville, KY,Plano, TX and Irvine, CA to ensure consistent support process across all sites
- Establish an individual growth plan for futurecareer planning.
- Work on selected projectswith awell-definedscope.
- 3-5 years of experience providing technical problem solving and guiding other technicians to meeting service level agreements to improve business performance.
- Possess extensive experience supporting a wide variety of hardware and software platforms,includingdesktops, laptops, printers, peripherals, Windows 7 & 10, OS X, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 2013, Office 365 and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, Android, Windows Phone).
- Background inIT support.
- Certified in ITIL Foundation level
- Familiarizationwith Service-Now
- Familiarization withJamfadministration
Our mission at Yum! is to build the world’s most loved, trusted and fastest growing restaurant brands. KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill continue to thrive as relevant, distinctive and easy to access global brands, with over seven new restaurants opening per day on average.
But it’s not about where we are – it’s about where we are going. We are using technology to create competitive advantages and drive unit economics for our 50,000 restaurants around the world, all designed to make it easier for customers to order the chicken, pizza, tacos and burgers they crave in our more than 150 countries and territories.
We do this work while caring for our people and our communities. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index; the following year, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media. And in 2020, we committed $100 million over the next five years to unlock opportunity and fight inequality.
Yum! is a place where all employees can be themselves, make a difference and have fun. Our unique culture is built around our values of believing in our people, trusting in their positive intentions, encouraging ideas from everyone and recognizing wins — both big and small.
For those who join the world’s largest restaurant company, growth opportunities are endless.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300