Associate Manager, Performance Marketing
Pizza Hut is looking for an entrepreneurial leader who will disrupt the status quo, achieve financial and consumer targets while helping to build a first-class digital & performance marketing program. This individual will be responsible for paid media performance and insights gleaned from business data to inform investment in paid social, display, online video and the app. As part of this, this leader will spearhead creating and optimizing audience frameworks, test and learn roadmaps and translate these outputs to all other internal partners who touch the consumer.
- Define and evolve digital KPIs and combine media analytics with business data to inform long-term strategic and short-term operational digital marketing plans that result in above average business growth and performance and validate ROI
- Lead vetting process of new marketing technology and platforms, including DSPs, Ad Servers, SSPs/Exchanges, DMPs et al
- Lead the process of developing, extending, syndicating and activating custom audiences based on multiple data sources to deliver against overall marketing strategy
- Lead Media Mixed Modelling (MMM) partnerships and help to integrate results into overall media budgets
- Lead TV Attribution partnerships to steer our understanding of media effectiveness and inform our overall media strategy.
- Advanced knowledge in social, online video, display and app channels, including format types, programmatic buying, direct-to-publisher buying, auction mechanics, the way Ad servers sell inventory, & audience strategies
- Fluent in Facebook Business Manager
- Working knowledge of automation strategies
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Master’s degree or MBA with quantitative focus strongly preferred
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications)
- 5+ years of digital media experience in a digital media agency or an e-commerce business,
- These years have provided experience in all the above job functions listed; individual will have opportunity to translate what they’ve learned on other business(es) to modernize Pizza Hut
- Technical skills, such as SQL or Python are strongly preferred
- Proven expertise managing and executing performance marketing channels
- Ability to recognize opportunities, establish standards, and oversee implementation strategy to increase traffic and transactions
- Familiarity with MarTech stacks and/or tools outside of what’s used for online video, display and social channels
- Must be highly organized with the ability to perform multiple and changing priorities successfully in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision; flexibility in thinking & problem solving
- Experience with mobile payment systems, loyalty programs, SEM & SEO in a consumer-facing business
- Proven wins delivered in all facets of modern marketing (particularly mobile, in partnership with owned channels/CRM)
- The capability to develop and articulate reliable plans and link them to business impact
- The ability to translate complex business problems and analytics into specific action plans
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and shape transformational business strategy
- A passion for continuous improvement enabled by organization - Exceptional project management, planning, and time management skills
- The ability to review and identify issues and opportunities in business processes and systems
- The perspective to pivot and pull levers if data analysis conveys that marketing and communications are not driving transaction growth
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you’ll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we’ll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we’ll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
· 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
· Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
· 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
· On-site daycare
· 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
· Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it’s donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy,sexual orientation, orgender identity),national origin,age,disabilityandgenetic information (including family medical history).
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300