Sr. IT Audit Analyst
This role is responsible for helping to assess the IT security posture and compliance with YUM! IT policies and privacy regulations across our global business units, with some projects requiring domestic and/or international travel (future travel plans (~30%) are pending the status of the pandemic).
This role is currently a work-from-home (WFH) position. We plan to return to the office in a hybrid capacity when conditions around the pandemic in the U.S. improve, for which right now there is no definitive time table. Under our future hybrid work model, we expect that each individual will have their own customized work location arrangement that optimizes the needs of the employee and Yum!. In 2022 and beyond, travel in this role, including to our domestic offices and international markets, is expected to be ~30%.
- Analyze, and evaluate effectiveness of IT security controls and compliance with the Company’s IT security policies at the physical, network, operating system, database and application levels
- Assist with the maintenance and refinement of information systems audit programs and risk rating guidelines
- Assist with annual SOX testing of IT General Controls and Automated Controls
- Assess compliance with data privacy requirements
- If time allows – Assist on multi-functional audit projects in various key risk areas such as Food Safety, Supply Chain and Franchise Governance – an opportunity to learn our business at all levels
- EDUCATION: Bachelor degree in either Computer Information Systems or Accounting
- EXPERIENCE: (and other qualifications):
- Experience in auditing network infrastructure, IT operations, applications systems, and control frameworks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate complex technical scenarios to a wide range of audiences
Preferred Requirements (these will help drive success beyond this role):
- Master’s Degree
- Prior experience managing people/projects
- Experience with data analytic tools and scripting languages
- SOX testing of IT General Controls and Automated Controls
- Certifications: CPA preferred, Security certifications (CISA, CISSP, GSEC, GSNA)
Yum! Brands, Inc., has over 50,000 restaurants in more than 150 countries and territories, making it a leader in global retail development primarily operating the company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Company’s family of brands also includes The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-casual restaurant concept specializing in made-to-order chargrilled burgers, sandwiches and more. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and in 2020, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media.
As the world's largest restaurant company, we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled culture and talent, which fuels our results. To that end, we're looking for talented, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join us and have the opportunity be your best, have fun, make friends, and make a positive impact.
We are excited about the future growth of our brands. In fact, as a company we are opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide! This growth creates endless opportunities for professional, as well as personal growth. Customer sentiment and love for our brands is the fuel for our excitement! Taco Bell has been named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company. Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, KFC's still uses its 75-year-old finger-lickin' good recipe, including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day, and the Habit Burger Grill is looking to expand its regional footprint across the country.
Check out some of our great benefits:
• 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
• 2 paid days off per year to volunteer
• Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
• Onsite dining center (yes, you can eat KFC, Taco Bell or Pizza hut every day!)
• Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, concierge
• Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
• Tuition reimbursement, education benefits and scholarship opportunities
• Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
• Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
• 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
• Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
• Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Company paid life insurance
• Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300