LOCATIONS: Louisville, Plano
Yum! Brands is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Yum requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Yum Digital and Technology Project Manageris responsible for developing technology project plans, coordinating project resources, assembling and leading project teams, project time management, monitoring plan vs actual project spend, ensure client/sponsor quality and satisfaction, manage project issues and risk, monitoring progress, project status reporting and documentation.
The Project Manager role works in close collaboration with the Yum Digital and Technology Program Manager, peer groups across the PH Global and other Yum Digital and Technology departments. Longer term, this role may expand include support for other US/Global Brands and other YUM Corporate functions.
- Assist Program Manager in managing all project initiatives associated with Yum Digital and Technology integration programs.
- Promote good practices and standardization of approach(PMLC) for requirements definition, evaluation of technology solution options and project delivery activities
- Develop and maintain comprehensive information technology plans which outline individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation according to client and project sponsor requirements
- Ensure the documentation and recording of mandatory project step artifacts
- Ensure assigned and managed projects are delivered within approved project timeline / budget criteria
- Track, document and report on project performance and status
- Use and continually develop leadership and influencing skills
- Participate and help drive project management process improvements, including, but not limited to reporting tools
- Assist in problem-solving activities of project management related topics between PH Global, Yum Digital and Technology departments and other Yum Divisions and third-parties
- Develop functional level playbooks to support future acquisitions. Playbooks should be detailed enough to support future Technology and Division/Brand acquisitions including integration of these acquisitions into existing Departmental/Divisional frameworks and processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ Years Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc)
- Must be fully vaccinated by January 3, 2022, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required.
- MBA or other advanced degree
- PMP Certification is highly desired
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and leaders across the YUM organization
- Ability to build trust with others through a commitment to the highest ethical and professional standards
- Ability to write technical documentation and specifications in support of building functional, repeatable playbooks for future integration projects.
Yum! Brands, Inc., has over 50,000 restaurants in more than 150 countries and territories, making it a leader in global retail development primarily operating the company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Company’s family of brands also includes The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-casual restaurant concept specializing in made-to-order chargrilled burgers, sandwiches and more. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and in 2020, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media.
As the world's largest restaurant company, we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled culture and talent, which fuels our results. To that end, we're looking for talented, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join us and have the opportunity be your best, have fun, make friends, and make a positive impact.
We are excited about the future growth of our brands. In fact, as a company we are opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide! This growth creates endless opportunities for professional, as well as personal growth. Customer sentiment and love for our brands is the fuel for our excitement! Taco Bell has been named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company. Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, KFC's still uses its 75-year-old finger-lickin' good recipe, including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day, and the Habit Burger Grill is looking to expand its regional footprint across the country.
Check out some of our great benefits:
• 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
• 2 paid days off per year to volunteer
• Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
• Onsite dining center (yes, you can eat KFC, Taco Bell or Pizza hut every day!)
• Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, concierge
• Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
• Tuition reimbursement, education benefits and scholarship opportunities
• Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
• Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
• 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
• Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
• Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Company paid life insurance
• Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300