Manager, Wellbeing Benefits
Ensures the organization can attract and retain world class talent and brings the Yum culture to life by developing a global strategy and framework for the design and execution of enterprise-wide well-being programs. The role is also responsible for design and administration of other benefit programs like education benefits and service awards. This role serves as the global center of excellence for Yum!, it’s Brands, and international business units. Programs developed support all employees from restaurant team members to executives. This role is responsible for driving effectiveness, awareness, and engagement of programs.
- In partnership with Vice President of Total Rewards and Brand partners, responsible for designing and executing a global well-being strategy and framework.
- Acts as global well-being center of excellence by monitoring internal and external global trends, best practices, and innovation. Includes research of well-being opportunities and vendors in the marketplace for consideration and implementation.
- Develops programs and engagement strategies working closely with brand and functional partners in HR, Communications, Legal, IT, and Finance, as well as third-party vendors.
- Monitors and improves effectiveness of existing and new programs. Maintain key statistical data measuring performance of plans, including eligibility, enrollment, engagement, demographics, and trends.
- Leads and coaches two direct reports.
- Works with brands to develop annual well-being operating plan.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8+ years of related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, align, and influence internal and external partners and leadership (across countries & cultures).
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and rapidly changing business environment.
- Commercial mindset with ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make sound recommendations.
- High attention to detail and strong financial and quantitative skills.
- At least 5+ years of benefits or well-being related experience with at least 3+ years of well-being experience.
- Experience working in a de-centralized organization.
- High level of proficiency with various software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Windows.
Yum! Brands, Inc., has over 50,000 restaurants in more than 150 countries and territories, making it a leader in global retail development primarily operating the company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Company’s family of brands also includes The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-casual restaurant concept specializing in made-to-order chargrilled burgers, sandwiches and more. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and in 2020, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media.
As the world's largest restaurant company, we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled culture and talent, which fuels our results. To that end, we're looking for talented, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join us and have the opportunity be your best, have fun, make friends, and make a positive impact.
We are excited about the future growth of our brands. In fact, as a company we are opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide! This growth creates endless opportunities for professional, as well as personal growth. Customer sentiment and love for our brands is the fuel for our excitement! Taco Bell has been named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company. Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, KFC's still uses its 75-year-old finger-lickin' good recipe, including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day, and the Habit Burger Grill is looking to expand its regional footprint across the country.
Check out some of our great benefits:
• 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
• 2 paid days off per year to volunteer
• Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
• Onsite dining center (yes, you can eat KFC, Taco Bell or Pizza hut every day!)
• Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, concierge
• Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
• Tuition reimbursement, education benefits and scholarship opportunities
• Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
• Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
• 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
• Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
• Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Company paid life insurance
• Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300