Jr. Application Administrator
Yum! Brands is seeking a Junior GoAnywhereMFT Administrator to join our team of IT professionals supporting Yum’s IT Shared Services initiatives and ongoing new solution implementations. The primary place of performance will be in Louisville, KY, although strong remote candidates will also be considered. This position is for full-time employment including a comprehensive benefits package.
As a Junior GoAnywhereMFT Adminstrator, the candidate will be working with our internal IT teams, and external vendors to create, maintain, and modernize critical File Transfer processes across the world leveraging the GoAnywhere MFT. In addition to creating new transfers, a big part of this role is to develop and modernize existing business processes using a combination of technologies. The ideal candidate has a passion for software development, is a self-starter, eager to learn new technologies quickly, and enjoys working in a fast-paced Agile environment. Collaborating with other team members, teams, and vendors is a key part of this role. The candidate will be expected to take ownership of the full software lifecycle – gathering requirements, creating, and documenting designs, writing the code, writing unit tests, and supporting the solution. This is a great opportunity to make a difference, while growing your development skills in a fun people first environment!
- 2+ years of Linux experience such as basic administration and shell scripting
- File movement / manipulation
- File encryption / decryption
- 1+ year(s) of MySQL/Postgres/SQL Server or similar database experience
- Proven ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Team player with good communication skills, and a passion to try new things
- Candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with minor guidance
- Prior GoAnywhere or Managed File Transfer experience is not a requirement
- Willingness to travel up to 5% of the time
Yum! Brands, Inc., has over 50,000 restaurants in more than 150 countries and territories, making it a leader in global retail development primarily operating the company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Company’s family of brands also includes The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-casual restaurant concept specializing in made-to-order chargrilled burgers, sandwiches and more. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and in 2020, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media.
As the world's largest restaurant company, we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled culture and talent, which fuels our results. To that end, we're looking for talented, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join us and have the opportunity be your best, have fun, make friends, and make a positive impact.
We are excited about the future growth of our brands. In fact, as a company we are opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide! This growth creates endless opportunities for professional, as well as personal growth. Customer sentiment and love for our brands is the fuel for our excitement! Taco Bell has been named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company. Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, KFC's still uses its 75-year-old finger-lickin' good recipe, including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day, and the Habit Burger Grill is looking to expand its regional footprint across the country.
Check out some of our great benefits:
• 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
• 2 paid days off per year to volunteer
• Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
• Onsite dining center (yes, you can eat KFC, Taco Bell or Pizza hut every day!)
• Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, concierge
• Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
• Tuition reimbursement, education benefits and scholarship opportunities
• Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
• Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
• 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
• Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
• Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Company paid life insurance
• Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300