Join Our Talent Pool!
A global pandemic has brought a real focus of our energy and resources on our team members in our restaurants, but we remain as committed as ever to identifying great talent that would like to join our Restaurant Support Center in Louisville, Kentucky for the future!
Submit your information to be added to our Talent Pool so that we can stay connected for future opportunities!
People join our KFC family for a wide variety of reasons, but they discover so much more about themselves through our training programs, family atmosphere and the pride they have in our brand. We celebrate accomplishments (big and small) through recognition and push for the best in our restaurants. Colonel Sanders had a passion for serving great fried chicken and we make the Colonel proud every day through our service mindset and love for our brand.
- Food Innovation
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Public Affairs
Work Hard, Play Hard:
- Year-round 1/2 day Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center
- Onsite dry cleaning, shoe repair, car detailing, salon services
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus sick time, holidays, paid time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution fromYum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Recognition based culture and fun events year-round!
- Did we mention fried chicken?
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.