Intercompany Revenue and Cash Flow, Senior Analyst
The PH Digital Ventures Control team is looking for a highly motivated team player able to effectively meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced and changing environment. Candidate needs to be able to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks, be extremely organized, flexible, and willing to assume responsibility for special projects as they arise.
The Senior Analyst will own the I/C billing/collection and Cash-Flow Management processes. They will ensure accurate and timely revenue billing and collection for PHDV transactions and Hutbot service fees. They will prepare cash flow analysis and request cash funding for our UK and Vietnam hubs to ensure adequate funding of monthly operating costs.
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Preparation and submission of I/C billings to PHI global markets for monthly/quarterly DV transactions and HutBot service fees.
- Reconcile and ensure timely settlement of the I/C accounts
- Preparation of cash-flow analysis for UK and Vietnam hubs to ensure adequate cash funding for monthly operating costs. Prepare and submit wire requests.
- Preparation of quarterly cash-flow forecasts and present to YUM! Treasury
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation for I/C, A/R, Deferred revenue, and cash accounts
- Multiple other tasks related to preparation and reporting of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting schedules and market contract review.
- Accounting degree required (CPA preferred).
- 3+ years public or private industry accounting experience. Experience with a large International or QSR/retail Company preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft products including Excel a must: Experience with JDE and HFM products a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated success in working on cross functional teams and strong interpersonal skills a must.
- Sound business acumen, strategic thinker and analytical skills with the ability to identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
- Solid understanding of intercompany accounting & foreign currency accounting
Yum! Brands, Inc., has over 50,000 restaurants in more than 150 countries and territories, making it a leader in global retail development primarily operating the company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Company’s family of brands also includes The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-casual restaurant concept specializing in made-to-order chargrilled burgers, sandwiches and more. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and in 2020, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media.
As the world's largest restaurant company, we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled culture and talent, which fuels our results. To that end, we're looking for talented, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join us and have the opportunity be your best, have fun, make friends, and make a positive impact.
We are excited about the future growth of our brands. In fact, as a company we are opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide! This growth creates endless opportunities for professional, as well as personal growth. Customer sentiment and love for our brands is the fuel for our excitement! Taco Bell has been named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company. Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, KFC's still uses its 75-year-old finger-lickin' good recipe, including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day, and the Habit Burger Grill is looking to expand its regional footprint across the country.
Check out some of our great benefits:
• 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
• 2 paid days off per year to volunteer
• Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
• Onsite dining center (yes, you can eat KFC, Taco Bell or Pizza hut every day!)
• Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, concierge
• Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
• Tuition reimbursement, education benefits and scholarship opportunities
• Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
• Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
• 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
• Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
• Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Company paid life insurance
• Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300