Finance Associate Manager, Digital Strategic Planning
COMPENSATION: $87,600 - $103,000depending on skill and experience, plus bonus based on individual and team performance
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Drive and support strategic, digital initiatives for KFC U.S. through development of strategic opportunities, cross-functional influence on digital initiatives, and ownership of Digital reporting as main point of Brand contact for franchisees.
- Digital Calendar Strategy (40%)
- Test analysis to support business case for new digital promotions. Make assessments of incrementality impact of each customer promo journey, including bringing new product/customer insights to life
- Perform financial modeling, and provide clear success metrics, to support prioritization of projects.
- Provide support for e-commerce and digital marketing initiatives such as loyalty program, e-gift cards, aggregator offers with cross-functional collaboration.
- Influence franchisees within test markets, as well as the franchisees on the Technology Committee to identify strategic, digital priorities for KFC.
- Franchisee Support (30%)
- Single point of contact for franchisedigital sales reporting (royalties, digital fees, and sales taxes). Includes maintaining relationships with aggregator, and franchiseaccounting contacts.
- TeamKFC content management, including updates for all aggregator contractual terms and all Marketplace Facilitator and various other state-specific tax laws.
- Documenting issues and recommendations to educate franchisees and their accountants (webinars)
- Calculate and bill Digital Fee monthly to franchisee system
- Reporting and Analysis (20%)
- Cross-functional partnership with KFC Business Intelligence team to ensure accurate and timely digital, financial reporting to the franchise system. Includes reconciliation to the Back of House and POS operating systems.
- Aggregator royalty forecasting and General Ledger reconciliations
- Ad Hoc Reporting (10%)
- Perform various ad hoc initiatives to support the business as they arise.
This position has direct 1:1 interaction with KFC CFO and CIO, KFC IT and Finance Leadership Teams, KFC Operations leadership, NCAC/Tech Committee franchisee members, and KFC cross-functional team members.
KNOWLEDGE + SKILL REQUIRED
- Education/Certifications – Undergraduate Degree from accredited 4-year university –Finance, Accounting or Business Management required, M.B.A. - Preferred
- Years of Experience – 5+ years of experience in Strategy, Financial Planning or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills with ability to play a key role in influencing on large strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior management teams and partner effectively with a range of cross-functional groups
- Superior analytical, financial modeling and overall problem-solving abilities
- General knowledge of restaurant business model
- Must be proficient/advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Power BI
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300