Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Talent Acquisition Specialist
In this role, you will be the subject matter expert as it relates to diversity recruiting strategy. This role has a dedicated focus on how we engage our employees and communities to provide the Talent Acquisition organization with pipelines of diverse candidates. This role will develop the program for building out extended networks of key partnerships with underrepresented groups and communities, diversity agencies and colleges to attract a broad range of talent. You will support Yum! Talent Acquisition (TA) team by creating new pipelines, building awareness and assisting in the development of Equity, Inclusion and Belonging tools to enhance D&I recruitment efforts.
- Analyzes TA processes and data to determine strategies and resources needed to recruit a more diverse workforce and support Equity, Inclusion and Belonging vision and goals
- In partnership with EIB team, identifies key partnerships, organizations and events to engage our leaders and employees to build our network, drive brand awareness and improve applicant flow for underrepresented groups
- Develops relationships and partnerships with individuals and business resource groups across all functions and levels of the organization to strategically build and grow their networks to build talent pipeline
- Builds robust, diverse candidate pools across all functions
- Partners with recruiters to identify top candidates from pipeline to ensure diverse slates for each position
- Plans and manages strategic talent community outreach in our primary locations to enhance our pipelines, including investing in individual relationships with key community leaders
- Evaluates, enhances and ensures external employment marketing assets best represent and promote internal Diversity & Inclusion tools and programs to best attract desired candidates
- Serves as relationship manager to relevant University programs for graduate and undergraduate programs to create a pool for internships and entry level roles. Serves as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
- Leads strategy and execution of the Yum! internship program, with a focus on creating a diverse pipeline. Partners with HR business partners to convert interns into new hire positions.
- At least 3 years of years of experience in HR/Talent Acquisition
- Change and project management skills
- Ability to understand and communicate market trends and provide clients with value-added perspective on how best to source and attract diverse talent
- Experience designing and developing D&I strategies for global TA Teams, with demonstrated success in creating and executing diverse pipeline strategies and recruiting plans
- Knowledge of and expertise creating diverse pipelines for difficult to fill roles
- Knowledge and experience in partnering with diverse community constituencies to include Under-represented minority advocacy groups, women’s groups, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred location is Louisville, butwill consider, Dallas or Chicago
Yum! Brands, Inc., has over 50,000 restaurants in more than 150 countries and territories, making it a leader in global retail development primarily operating the company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Company’s family of brands also includes The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-casual restaurant concept specializing in made-to-order chargrilled burgers, sandwiches and more. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and in 2020, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media.
As the world's largest restaurant company, we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled culture and talent, which fuels our results. To that end, we're looking for talented, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join us and have the opportunity be your best, have fun, make friends, and make a positive impact.
We are excited about the future growth of our brands. In fact, as a company we are opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide! This growth creates endless opportunities for professional, as well as personal growth. Customer sentiment and love for our brands is the fuel for our excitement! Taco Bell has been named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company. Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, KFC's still uses its 75-year-old finger-lickin' good recipe, including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day, and the Habit Burger Grill is looking to expand its regional footprint across the country.
Check out some of our great benefits:
• 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
• 2 paid days off per year to volunteer
• Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
• Onsite dining center (yes, you can eat KFC, Taco Bell or Pizza hut every day!)
• Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, concierge
• Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
• Tuition reimbursement, education benefits and scholarship opportunities
• Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
• Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
• 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
• Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
• Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Company paid life insurance
• Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300