Associate Brand Manager - High End
JOB TITLE: Associate Brand Manager, High End
COMPENSATION: $87,600 - $103,000 depending on experience and qualifications
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
KFC’s Bucket business has thrived over the last 18 months, driving record sales for the Brand. In an effort to continue to grow the High-End (Buckets) business to another record-breaking year, KFC is actively searching for a talented marketer to join the team. The Associate Brand Manager - High End, is responsible for executing tactic development, test markets & national launches of new offers that will drive KFC’s Core Bucket business, as well as attract younger, new families to the brand. This supports the very heart of KFC’s brand heritage: affordable family meals centered on buckets of Finger Lickin’ Good chicken.
- Develop & Validate New, High-End Tactics (50%) – Partner with Key Stakeholders and Cross-Functional partners (Consumer Insights, Finance, and KFC Global) to develop, test and launch new High-End tactics on the national calendar. Excellent project management skills are essential.
- Execute National High-End Windows (40%) – Execute pre-defined national strategy of the leading High End ($20 Fill Up, $10 Tenders & Fries, etc.) in close partnership with a cross-functional team and with the support of High End leadership.
- Digital Acquisition for HE Guests (10%) – Work with High End Sr. Brand Manager and Digital Marketing Team to develop acquisition-driving offers to attract, retain and grow frequency with High End guests.
KNOWLEDGE + SKILLS REQUIRED
- Education/Certifications – Bachelor’s Degree a plus but not required (preferably in Marketing, Finance, or Management)
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in a retail focused marketing role, ideally with demonstrable project management experience
- An understanding and appreciation of customer focused marketing, experience in food/beverage retail would be ideal
- Must be a data-driven marketer, with excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- A confident communicator, able to partner with many stakeholders to bring projects from concept to delivery and launch
- Self-motivated with a solid drive for results and intellectual curiosity
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams to drive execution of multiple initiatives
Yum! Brands, Inc., has over 50,000 restaurants in more than 150 countries and territories, making it a leader in global retail development primarily operating the company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Company’s family of brands also includes The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-casual restaurant concept specializing in made-to-order chargrilled burgers, sandwiches and more. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and in 2020, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media.
As the world's largest restaurant company, we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled culture and talent, which fuels our results. To that end, we're looking for talented, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join us and have the opportunity be your best, have fun, make friends, and make a positive impact.
We are excited about the future growth of our brands. In fact, as a company we are opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide! This growth creates endless opportunities for professional, as well as personal growth. Customer sentiment and love for our brands is the fuel for our excitement! Taco Bell has been named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company. Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, KFC's still uses its 75-year-old finger-lickin' good recipe, including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day, and the Habit Burger Grill is looking to expand its regional footprint across the country.
Check out some of our great benefits:
• 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
• 2 paid days off per year to volunteer
• Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
• Onsite dining center (yes, you can eat KFC, Taco Bell or Pizza hut every day!)
• Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, concierge
• Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
• Tuition reimbursement, education benefits and scholarship opportunities
• Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
• Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
• 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
• Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
• Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Company paid life insurance
• Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300