Web Developer, Back-end @ Tictuk
Are you aNode.jsDeveloperlooking to join a global growth team? This role will manage the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating into customers' APIs. Therefore, a basic understanding of restful APIs and customer-facing skills are necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Designand implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant features
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration to customers APIs
- Lead new features developments
- BS in computer science or equivalent
- Comfortable learning new technologies and tools
- Previous experience with Node.js + Express
- Previous experience with Docker architecture
- Previous experience with microservice-oriented architecture
- Previous experience with restful APIs
- Previous experience with state machine
- Experience with MongoDB +mongoose
- Previous experience writing API and unit tests using Mocha or related libraries
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, XML
- Excellent English skill for customers facing
- Experience building quick, highly scalable architecture
- At least 5 years of software development experience in Node.js, including coding, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment
- Advantage: Previous experience with python
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300