Talent Acquistion Leader
LOCATIONS: Remote, Israel
The Talent Acquisition Leader is responsible for full life cycle recruiting for all non-exempt and exempt level positions at Dragontail Systems and Tictuk Technologies. Reporting to the Head of HR this person is a brand ambassador to external candidates and is expected to utilize a variety of recruiting avenues (social media, networking, campus recruiting) to proactively attract high caliber talent.
- Full life cycle recruiting for all non-exempt and exempt level positions
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and requirements and develops recruiting strategies to fill current and future staffing needs
- Pre-qualify candidates to ensure they meet minimum requirements and are a good fit for the role and organization
- Navigate candidates through the selection process, including scheduling interviews, candidate feedback and offer negotiation
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System to initiate, maintain and track candidates and requisitions
- Employ a variety of recruiting resources (online, social media, networking, etc) to advertise and attract qualified candidates
- Act as a Recruiting Consultant for undergrad and MBA level campus recruiting efforts by partnering closely with career centers and internal departments.
- Identify new recruiting trends, sources and tools and educate the Staffing and HR teams.
- Manage key business relationships; partner effectively with business leaders and functional teams to ensure business requirements are clearly understood and met; maintain broad influence through ongoing development of internal/ external relationships across the organization.
- Develops innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment / sourcing strategies to develop high quality active and passive candidate pipelines. Conducts regular follow-up with recruiters to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Manage, Grow and Develop recruiting team
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements :
- BS or BA required
- 5+ years recruiting experience, Corporate Recruiting experience preferred. Must have experience recruiting for a variety of positions, particularly digital and technology roles.
- Experience utilizing multiple sourcing tools, including job boards, social media, networking, referrals and other tools
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in the areas of talent attraction, strategic sourcing, assessment and selection at all levels.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System and pulling recruiting metrics
- Must be able to effectively direct source candidates from competitors and possesses strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels within an organization and build relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high energy environment
The Yum! Brands story is simple. We have the three distinctive, relevant and easy global brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell -- born from the hopes and dreams, ambitions and grit of passionate entrepreneurs. And we want more of this to create our future!
As the world’s largest restaurant company we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world’s most love, trusted and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled talent and culture, which fuels our results.
We’re looking for talented, motivated, visionary and team-oriented leaders to join us as we elevate and personalize the customer experience across our 48,000 restaurants, operating in 145 countries and territories around the world!
We put pizza, chicken and tacos in the hands of customers through customized ordering, unique delivery approaches, app experiences, and click and collect services and consumer data analytics creating unique customer dining experiences – and we are only getting started.
Employees may work for a single brandand potentially grow to support all company-owned brands depending on their role. Regardless of where they work, as a company opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide, the growth opportunities are endless. Taco Bell has been named of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company; Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world and KFC’s still use its 75-year-old finger lickin’ good recipe including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day.
Yum! and its brands have offices inChicago, IL,Louisville KY, Irvine, CA,Plano, TXand other markets around the world. We don’t just say we are a great place to work – our commitments to the world and our employees show it. Yum! has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine in addition to being named to the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index. Our employees work in an environment where the value of “believe in all people” is lived every day, enjoying benefits including but not limited to: 4 weeks’ vacation PLUS holidays, sick leave and 2 paid days to volunteer at the cause of their choice and a dollar-for-dollar matching gift program; generous parental leave; competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a 6% 401k match – all encompassed in Yum!’s world-famous recognition culture.
Yum! has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Yum!requires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to show proof of vaccination upon starting with the company as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300