Manager of Digital Technology (LATAM) in Miami
LOCATIONS: Fort Lauderdale
Manager, Digital Technologies
The Manager, Digital Technologies will play a critical role in rolling-out the digital technology capabilities for the KFC LA&C region. This role will be key in evaluating and implementing digital technology for multiple platforms that include e-commerce, food aggregators, CRM, Call Centers, and Kiosks.
- Scope, implement and improve access platforms for franchisees as part of the Digital Technology strategic pillars
- Propose & support technology initiatives, driving the formulation of technology programs to empower new business initiatives and exceed KPIs such as incremental ecommerce sales, conversion, page load time, ticket average, frequency, etc.
- Secure a successful Digital Technology operation, providing the technology backbone to enable the business, including overall availability, scalability, performance, etc.
- Be an ambassador for the company ‐ develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers, vendors, franchisees, and other external partners.
- Monitor execution of designing, developing, testing, and implementing computer systems to ensure quality, adherence to scope, plans, costs, and schedules.
- Minimize/manage technology risk for the enterprise, including cyber risk by partnering with the KFC Global Team.
- Manage KFC LA&Cs IT infrastructure such as Networks, Communication hardware, audiovisual, Team enabled rooms, printers, and servers
- Experience running retail ecommerce channels, including deep knowledge of digital technology platforms, social e-commerce, web and app development and technology operations
- 5+ years of overall business experience, with at least 3 years in a consumer products company
- Experience in technical integrations with an understanding of APIs
- Proficiency in English/Spanish
- Experience in corporate and/or strategic planning
- Relationship management experience with commercial project management capabilities
- Availability to travel: 30-40%, international and domestic
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related filed
- QSR, Retail or Hospitality experience
- Previous business and cultural experience in Latin America and Caribbean
- Excellent project and budget management skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of the P&L and working of a consumer-facing company
KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the few brands in America that can boast about having a rich, 60-year history of success and innovation. In fact, KFC is the world's most popular chicken restaurant chain and a division of Yum! Brands, the world’s largest restaurant company.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 45,000 restaurants in more than 135 countries and territories and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. In 2018, Yum! Brands was recognized as part of the inaugural Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index.The company’s restaurant brands –KFC,Pizza HutandTaco Bell– are global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories.
More important than our size is our commitment to breakthrough innovation and the success of our employees. We're proud of the unique culture we've built, one where everyone can be their best self, make a difference and have fun! We believe in our people, trust in their positive intentions, encourage ideas from everyone, and have actively developed a workforce that is diverse in style and background.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300