Demand Planning Lead
- Establish our new Demand Planning function!
- Ensure we always have enough finger lickin’ chicken
- Flexible, hybrid working environment
KFC is about more than just our delicious finger lickin’ chicken! Our people are our number one priority. We strive to enable every person in our business to be their best self, make a difference and have fun!
As Demand Planning Lead for KFC South Pacific you will initially be an individual contributor, establishing our demand planning function. You’ll create product demand forecasts and translate our strategic business plan, into a demand plan to create supply chain efficiencies.
- Thrive on the excitement of building a new function and generating efficiencies!
- A strategic thinker that enjoys working with complexities
- Proven forecasting techniques
- Knowledge of demand planning systems
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management capabilities
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous improvement
- Degree Qualified (Statistics, Logistics, Engineering, Science, Finance)
- Demand Planning or Financial planning and Supply Chain experience
A day in the life of your new role
- At the core its planning ahead so our KFC stores always have enough product to meet customer demand!
- Identify capability gaps and needs, as well as required systems and roles to support the function.
- Drive the creation of short, medium and long-term demand baseline and promotion forecasts at ingredient and menu board item level.
- Work with Marketing and Finance to combine, refine and publish total business demand plan (e.g. by product, region, category etc.).
- Create insights from business forecast analysis to drive continuous improvement.
- Maintain all product related Master Data e.g. BOM files and price masters.
- Work with marketing and finance departments on impact of mix changes on business profitability and supply planning
- Assists in developing the Annual Operating Plan
- Incorporate market intelligence into demand plans
- Coordinates cross functional resolution of supply and demand discrepancies, uncovering root cause.
- Balances a complex set of variables to ensure reduction in overall forecast error.
- Collaborates with Supply Chain Managers to plan for new or discontinued items.
- Generates KPI’s to monitor demand expectations and take corrective action.
- Continuously evolve Demand Planning strategy and roadmap to stay abreast of industry standards and best practices.
Why you’ll love working with us!
- Signature career development and leadership programs
- Corporate KFC Culture Club initiatives, including a Headspace meditation membership for all employees
- Flexible work initiatives, including half-day Fridays
- Additional day of leave each year to focus on your Wellbeing
- Salary continuance cover
- Monthly mobile phone and home internet contributions
- Free onsite secure parking at Frenchs Forest
- Employee discounts at KFC restaurants, local gyms, and health insurance
Ready to join KFC?
Make your next move a move to KFC.To apply visit www.careers.kfc.com.au/corporate
KFC Australia is continuing to hire with blended virtual interviewing and on-boarding due to COVID-19. All new and existing employees continue to have the choice to work from our Frenchs Forest head office or from home.
Here at KFC, we see ourselves as an equal opportunity employer. This means it’s a level playing field for all. Our work environment is fully inclusive, and we strive for a workplace where diversity of thought and perspective is welcomed, sought out and developed. No matter who you are or where you’re from, people from all walks of life are encouraged to apply to join the KFC family. This means no matter your gender identity, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation, disability, life stage or other legally protected status – you’ve always got a seat at our table.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300