Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst
Our dynamic eCommerce Platform team is rapidly growing as we optimize our digital ordering channels and technology innovations to create competitive advantages for our restaurants around the globe. We are seeking a Business Analyst who can understand functional specifications and network systems for the overall profitability of the business. This role will require the candidate to manage & document requirements and translate them into technical stories for Software Engineers. In this role, you will participate in Agile ceremonies and be an integral part of the team and work closely with the Product Owner.
* Validate & understand business requirements
* Write user stories and prepare documentation for storyboarding
* Help with velocity tracking and managing predictability
* Help plan and manage project introduction to development team
* Help manage team backlog and prioritize items
* Clarify business ideas and understand primary goals
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
* 2+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
* Technical understanding of software development
* Experience working with APIs and technical story writing
* Previous experience operating in a role that required analyzing data
* Previous experience operating in a role that contained a variety of responsibilities
* Ability to independently multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to quickly identify and analyze inconsistent results with little to no guidance
* Experience with Jira, Rally, or other sprint tracking/ticketing system
* Critical thinking to determine best outcome/resolution
* Research and organizational sense
* CMS experience is a plus
* Growth-minded professional who demonstrates initiative in both team environments or independently
In December 2018, Pizza Hut acquired QuikOrder, a leading online ordering software and service provider for the restaurant industry, in order to improve Pizza Hut's ability to deliver an easy and personalized online ordering experience and accelerate digital innovation across 6,000+ restaurants in the U.S.
Combined with Pizza Hut's already existing powerhouse technology team, Pizza Hut Connect officially launched in August, 2019. This new entity is now home to all Pizza Hut U.S. technology talent and capability, spanning eCommerce, Restaurant Technology, Delivery Technology, Data & Analytics Technology. The formation of Pizza Hut Connect underscores the important role technology will continue to play in Pizza Hut's future growth, as well as our intentional focus on investing in technology talent and capabilities.
The vision of Pizza Hut Connect is "to deliver the easiest experiences for customers, team members, and franchisees through rapid technology innovation."
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.