Marketing Brand Manager
Marketing Brand Manager
Pizza Hut U.S. is looking for a strategic and action-oriented
Brand Manager to be responsible for owning the strategy and execution of Pizza Hut's value topics on the national calendar to fuel profitable growth. The Brand Manager will be a key leader for the business, leveraging strategic offers to provide best-in-class food at a value that drives customer traffic while maximizing franchise profitability.
National Calendar Value Strategy
* Lead the development and execution of the value calendar strategy and go-to-market plan, including research, analysis, market testing, positioning development, creative brief ownership, and cross-functional team leadership
* Perform detailed calendar window and test market analysis to identify opportunities and formulate action plans for immediate and/or future improvements
* Build business cases to support recommendations for projects related to your platform for presentation to marketing leadership
* Utilize external research, internal data, cultural trends, consumer insights, and creative brainstorming to serve as the voice for the Pizza Lover consumer while developing strategic tactics and creative briefs
Go-To-Market Leadership and Execution
* Partner with advertising and internal marketing team to bring breakthrough creative strategies to life in all media channels
* Coach Associate Brand Managers to lead cross-functional project teams and partner within the Brand team to ensure a unified national calendar
* Build productive relationships with key stakeholders: finance, digital, consumer insights, operations, restaurant supply chain, legal, culinary, and franchisees
* Visionary leadership with a consistent background of delivering results by creating competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans
* Project management experience leading multi-functional teams using stage-gate process
* Strong communication to work well with cross-functional teams, lead multiple stakeholders and motivate teams to bring out the best ideas
* Deep analytical skills with the ability to utilize consumer and financial data to make strong business decisions when confronted by ambiguity
* Strong bias for action and demonstrated desire for ownership
Experience and Education:
* 7+ years of consumer marketing experience
* Bachelor's degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
* Must have experience in brand management with marketing calendar strategy and execution
* Must have experience building strong relationships and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-pace environment
* Experience in the restaurant category, foodservice, or CPG preferred
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.