Financial Analyst, Development
“Pizza Hut is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Pizza Hut requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.”
The Financial Analyst Development will provide financial analyses and insight to support the continued growth of the Pizza Hut domestic business. The analysis will mostly consist of evaluating our store base to identify insights that will lead to continued store development and improved ROI for our franchisees. They regularly partner with and lead discussions with Finance, Operations, and Franchisees to prepare financial trends, forecasts and analyses.
- Performs market and financial analyses to support Pizza Hut's development strategy, acting as a strategic and analytical consultant around new builds, demographics, market planning, and data strategy. (50%)
- Provides thought leadership and analytical support for analyzing current store level performance and competitive trends (25%)
- Compile store level demographic data set and partner with external vendors on tools that support the development team (25%)
Bachelor’s Degree, MBA Preferred
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
- 3-5 years of experience in finance or business analytics
- Frames highly complex issues in an effective manner, using creativity to compile and arrange data in unique and compelling ways.
- Demonstrates strong analytical intuition and can readily identify gaps in analyses & incorporates creative solutions.
- Manages time and resources and removes obstacles to ensure quality output is delivered on time.
- Demonstrates a broad range of skills across the Finance function. Strong bias for fact-based decision-making and action-oriented project management practices
- Adds value to team’s work by identifying higher-order analytical approaches and solutions.
- Ensures closure on key initiatives.
- Creates cohesive and coherent presentations, demonstrating a strong command of bestpractices in deck construction.
- Great comfort in conducting due diligence and synthesizing findings to offer actionable recommendations
- Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different functions and all levels required
- Develops people and helps them grow.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Experience with Microstrategy, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL preferred.
- Power BI, Snowflake, SmartSheets and R
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you’ll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we’ll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we’ll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
· 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
· Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
· 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
· On-site daycare
· 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
· Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it’s donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Huthas instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons.Pizza Hutrequires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to show proof of vaccination upon starting with the company as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy,sexual orientation, orgender identity),national origin,age,disabilityandgenetic information (including family medical history).
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.