* Create and execute Branded Communications Strategy which includes TV advertising, print, digital (including .com), radio, social (including community management and social care), multicultural and express stores for 10-12 promotional windows per year, designed to build brand over time and sales overnight.
* Lead internal cross functional relationships to bring new brand positioning across every touch point.
* Manage agency relationships, contracts and creative production acting as hub.
* Manage a ~15 person team acting as a strong people grower and coach.
Lead advertising relationship
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* BA/BS; MBA preferred
* 10-15 years of work experience with at least 7 years of marketing experience required; Agency experience is a plus.
* Advertising and brand positioning expertise, understanding dependencies that exist across the business
* Creative storyteller who can motivate customers through insight-driven communications
* Proven track record of partnering with creative agencies in development of positioning, advertising and other communications. Video or broadcast production know how is required.
* Balance analytics and creative, ability to manage KPIs and speak knowledgably on digital metrics as well as understand financial busines objectives and translate those into action for teams.
* Ability to influence and inspire internal and external leadership and stakeholders to take appropriate risk.
* Ability to work with marketing project teams and marketing leadership to identify business issues and provide relevant recommendations to drive relevance, awareness and consideration
* Experience managing a $5M+ budget including negotiating contracts for partners
* Coach capability to inspire, engage and develop talent. Must have experience directly managing a team of at least 5.
* Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence and inspire others is required
* Ability to handle projects that require multiple areas of expertise (eg Broadcast, social, L&R and/or packaging) and may require leading-edge inspiration and innovation. Ability to drive high level strategy while keeping an eye on numerous details.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface directly with FZs and Executives
* Must be easy going and enjoy working in the "gray". Proven ability to navigate through ambiguity and a dynamic working environment.
* Self-motivated with a strong drive for results and intellectual curiosity
* Project manager at the core: drive agendas, meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Must love pizza
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.