Consumer Insights Manager
Consumer Insights Manager
* Drive the organization's consumer learning agenda across several teams, including Culinary Development, Promotional Calendar Strategy, and Advertising/Brand
* Manage all aspects of research projects, from recommending methodologies, identifying suppliers, managing design, scope of research, and budget
* Leverage the appropriate research techniques to support a variety of disciplines, including Brand Tracking, Advertising research, Competitive Intelligence, Brand Development, Culinary Development and more
* Identify/select third party research sources, effectively leveraging vendor relationships and external research partners as needed to achieve additional insights
* Partner closely with the Culinary Team to support product innovation, including evaluation of early stage new products/product improvements, leading concept research, and gathering consumer feedback
* Think and act with a broader business lens, delivering actionable consumer insights to inspire growth across the organization
* Infuse consumer centricity into every aspect of the organization
* Inspire change through actionable storytelling, digestible consumer findings, and identifying the "so what" behind the data
* Bachelor's degree in related field required
* Master's Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE (and other qualifications):
* 5-7 years progressive experience in Market Research and/or Consumer Insights department in CPG, Retail, QSR or Market Research Vendor
* Demonstrated ability to build trust, effectively build partnerships and influence stakeholders and decision making at all levels of a matrixed organization
* Demonstrated ability to integrate multiple data sources (including primary and secondary research, social media) into clear, actionable insights and stories
* Advanced working knowledge of consumer research and analytical techniques, tools, software, and industry developments and their application to business challenges and opportunities
* Demonstrated ability to get beyond the present and understand long term trends, tell an insightful story about future consumers, and identify opportunities for growth
* Excellent communication and storytelling skills
* Experience in presenting insights findings across a variety of audiences, including colleagues, stakeholders, and executive-level leaders
* Demonstrated creative and analytical thinking
* Familiarity with DIY Research Platforms, like Zappi, Qualtrics, or SurveyMonkey
* Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
* Being a professed "pizza lover" is a plus
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.