Business Analyst - Payments
Business Analyst - Payments
In December 2018, Pizza Hut acquired a leading online ordering software and service provider for the restaurant industry, in order to improve Pizza Hut's ability to deliver an easy and personalized online ordering experience and accelerate digital innovation across 6,000+ restaurants in the U.S.
Combined with Pizza Hut's already existing powerhouse technology team, Pizza Hut Connect officially launched in August, 2019. This new entity is now home to all Pizza Hut U.S. technology talent and capability, spanning eCommerce, Restaurant Technology, Delivery Technology, Data & Analytics Technology. The formation of Pizza Hut Connect underscores the important role technology will continue to play in Pizza Hut's future growth, as well as our intentional focus on investing in technology talent and capabilities.
The vision of Pizza Hut Connect is "to deliver the easiest experiences for customers, team members, and franchisees through rapid technology innovation.
The mission of the BA is to partner with business stakeholders to understand the overall vision for the project. The BA is responsible for defining and recommending solutions in the form of Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for the Pizza Hut Point of Sale system.
The Business Analyst accomplishes this mission by partnering with the business stakeholders to gain an understanding of the business Vision, identifying all of the functional and non-functional requirements, and defining the appropriate solution with the internal or external development team. The Business Analyst then acts as a proxy for the business throughout the development, testing, and release activities to ensure that what the business need is delivered into production.
* Partner with cross functional teams, across Brands and with 3rd party vendors to capture requirements for new enhancements/updates.
* Clearly document requirements, user stories, training materials for Point of Sale and payment enhancements
* Preparation and execution of accurate and detailed roll out plans for payment software updates.
* Effectively facilitate communication across cross functional teams
* Partner with cross functional teams to proactively monitor the health and status of the Pizza Hut payment landscape
* Work and collaborate effectively in a team setting – take direction, proactively seek out information and build productive working relationships across teams and 3rd party vendors.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
* 2+ years of experience working in an agile environment
* Previous restaurant-based Point of Sale (POS) and payment experience
* Previous experience operating in a role that required analyzing data
* Previous experience operating in a role that contained a variety of responsibilities
* Ability to independently multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to quickly identify and analyze inconsistent results with little to no guidance
* Previous experience with Verifone products and software
* Knowledge about the Payment industry specifically Card Brand mandates, chargebacks and overall payment processing
* Experience in managing national software roll outs
* Growth-minded professional who demonstrates initiative in both team environments or independently
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.