Analyst, Development - Pizza Hut International
Analyst, Development - Pizza Hut International
The Latin America & Iberia (LAI) Development Analyst is responsible for the pipeline management for new store and remodeling projects of LAI which encompasses the implementation of restaurants planning, and forecasting openings.
The scope of the Development analyst position focuses primarily on the Latin America region. Responsible for 150-200 plus projects per year (this includes new units, relocations, rebuilds and image enhancements) and renewals. The position is based in Dallas with possibly 15 % travel.
* Expedite LAI's explosive growth policies, programs, and procedures related to planning, of Pizza Hut Brands restaurants (MDSP, Market planning, Site identification via mapping and Pipeline management)
* Review AIS (Asset Information System) data to make sure it is up to date and provide accurate asset information and remodel history to inform analyses and extract insights
* Monitor renewals process by tracking monthly progress, communicating with team and aligning management of the contracts base with the Legal team
* Support M&A research on potential LATAM brands for growing in existing markets or in new markets
* Ad-hoc analysis on business model performance by country with purpose of making recommendations to improve NUTS and bring confidence to pipeline
* Pipeline and remodel analysis to support the development team
* Independently manage 2-4 markets development priorities to unlock growth in markets
* Support competitor intelligence through systematic tracking
* Prepare PowerPoint and excel presentations based on current unit and financial performance
* Should be able to systematize process, have a mindset of sharing best practices, and independent POV in direct areas of responsibility.
* Liaise with Franchisees development teams, attend meeting and challenge forecasts
The Development analyst reports to Senior Manager, Development.The person in this position will also support and interact with other functions within the LAI team (Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain, R&D/QA, Human Resources, and Finance) as well as franchise General Managers and their teams, domestic counter parts, senior development executives, consultants and vendors.
Knowledge & Skill Required:
* Professional degree in Finance / Business studies
* Proficiency in Spanish & English (including writing) is preferred but not a requirement
* 5+ years of experience in Finance or development roles in retail, restaurant or QSR sector
* Strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills
* Previous business and cultural experience in Latin America preferable
Who We Are
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut - a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. - now operates more than 18,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Pizza Hut is leading the way in providing customers with great experiences, innovating with technology and new products, as well as delivering exceptional service.
Our People & Culture
We're looking for people who LOVE pizza and thrive in a fun, past paced, and customer-centric environment. At our corporate campuses, Pizza Hut has created the perfect place for you to grow your career. Every day, you'll work to support our franchisees and teams across the U.S., continuously challenging yourself to feed more possibilities. In return, we'll provide professional development and career growth opportunities so that you can become your best and achieve your goals. And we'll sweeten the deal by immersing you in our world-class recognition culture and providing a robust array of benefits, some highlights include:
* 4 weeks PTO, plus standard holidays and time off to volunteer
* Generous parental leave (16 weeks for moms, 6 weeks for dads)
* 401(k) with 6% match, vested immediately
* On-site daycare
* 24/7 fitness center with laundry services
* Half-day Fridays, year round
As a global company, Pizza Hut aims to make the world better by acting responsibly with respect to food, planet and people. Whether it's donating food through the Harvest Program or supporting literacy with the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program – the company, our franchisees and our team members are committed to improving the communities we serve.
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability and genetic information (including family medical history).
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.