Period Responsibilities (55%)
* Ensure PH U.S. financial statements and store level reporting are complete, accurate and in accordance with YUM policy and GAAP.
* Administer accounting, analysis and reconciliation of Pizza Hut U.S. deferred franchise fees and franchise incentives, including ensuring proper revenue recognition.
* Assist with financial close of Adcom, a consolidated advertising cooperative of Pizza Hut U.S., including journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis.
* Assist with loading data within Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, our financial consolidation system that supports our periodic financial reporting and same store sales growth calculations.
* Support the Pizza Hut Finance team to help explain variances and address other inquiries.
Quarter Responsibilities (15%)
* Prepare deck pages documenting revenue recognition, franchise incentives, advertising cooperative accounting, etc. for both the Controller's Deck (reviewed by the Pizza Hut Division and YUM Corporate Controller) and the Pizza Hut CFO Deck.
* Perform quarterly review of Pizza Hut U.S. marketing accounts receivable and revenue in conjunction with International Pizza Hut Franchise Holders Association, a third party organization that promotes the interests of Pizza Hut franchisees.
* Coordinate and provide timely responses to KPMG as part of their quarterly review and annual audit procedures.
Other Responsibilities (30%)
* Prepare annual financial statements and notes included within the Franchise Disclosure Document for Pizza Hut, LLC and assist with related audit.
* Prepare annual financial statements and notes for Adcom and assist with related audit.
* Perform annual impairment review of company-owned store fixed assets, franchise incentives and sublease assets.
* Assist with special projects, as needed.
* B.S. in Accounting or B.S. in Finance if candidate has significant accounting experience.
* 2+ years accounting experience
* Strong Microsoft Excel experience
* Experience with Oracle Hyperion Financial Management and JDE
* Public accounting firm or public company corporate accounting experience
* CPA or active CPA candidate
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.