Sr. Analyst, Global Tax Compliance
Yum instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Yum requires corporate employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
The Sr. Tax Analyst will be responsible for the reviewing of federal, state and local income tax returns, including extensions, estimated payments and amended tax returns. The Sr. Tax Analyst will execute and review monthly, quarterly, and annual procedures around tax fixed asset depreciation. The Sr. Tax Analyst will also be asked to assist with helping the year-end provision process by preparing select permanent and temporary differences including substantiating tax vs book fixed asset basis difference for the global tax provision.
- Reviews all aspects of the U.S. consolidated income tax return in Onesource Income Tax (“OIT”) software.
- Assists with gathering tax return information and providing responses to third party service providers.
- Reviews tax depreciation and amortization reports to ensure accurate reporting of net tax value as well as depreciation and amortization expense.
- Assists in the preparation and/or review of the global income tax provision in Onesource Tax Provision (“OTP”) software at year-end.
- Monitors federal and state legislative changes impacting the Company.
- Supports Tax Controversy team during federal and state audits.
- Serves as OIT and OTP software champion for day-to-day issue resolution as well as maintenance and improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CPA certification
- 5+ years of experience in tax ideally with exposure to both domestic and international tax matters
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (managing large data files, vlookups, pivot tables)
- Proficient in Tax Technology Solutions preferably for Income Tax (OIT) and Accounting for Income Taxes (OTP)
- Must be fully vaccinated subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required on start date
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational habits
- High motivation, intellectual curiosity and willingness to “do what it takes” to get the job done
- Ownership mindset on work products – will proactively go deeper on a problem vs. doing exactly what was assigned
- Ability to switch between multiple priorities and to function in fast paced environment
Yum! Brands, Inc., has over 53,000 restaurants in more than 155 countries and territories, making it a leader in global retail development primarily operating the company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Company’s family of brands also includes The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-casual restaurant concept specializing in made-to-order chargrilled burgers, sandwiches and more. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and in 2020, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media.
As the world's largest restaurant company, we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled culture and talent, which fuels our results. To that end, we're looking for talented, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join us and have the opportunity be your best, have fun, make friends, and make a positive impact.
We are excited about the future growth of our brands. In fact, as a company we are opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide! This growth creates endless opportunities for professional, as well as personal growth. Customer sentiment and love for our brands is the fuel for our excitement! Taco Bell has been named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company. Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, KFC's still uses its 75-year-old finger-lickin' good recipe, including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day, and the Habit Burger Grill is looking to expand its regional footprint across the country.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center (yes, you can eat KFC, Taco Bell or Pizza hut every day!)
- 2 paid days off per year to volunteer
- Tuition reimbursement, education benefits and scholarship opportunities
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, concierge
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300