Senior IT Audit Analyst
Yum! Brands instituteda COVID-19 vaccination requirement for health and safety reasons. Yum requires corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
The Yum! Internal Audit Team is focused on driving results and making a difference. If you want to work on a great team, learn the business, and contribute to its success, we look forward to discussing our opportunities with you. We are looking for “difference makers" to drive the global Yum! business while having some fun along the way.
There will be approximately 30% travel (largely international) in this role.
- Analyze, and evaluate effectiveness of IT security controls and compliance with the Company’s IT security policies at the physical, network, operating system, database and application levels
- Assist with the maintenance and refinement of information systems audit programs and risk rating guidelines
- Assist with identifying continuous control audit opportunities and techniques.
- Assist with management response process (audit issue communication, alignment, response collection, and review/validation of response actions).
- Assess compliance with data privacy requirements.
- Assist on multi-functional audit projects in various key risk areas such as Food Safety, Supply Chain, Finance and Franchise Governance - an opportunity to learn our business at all levels.
- Assist with annual SOX testing of IT General Controls and Automated Controls as needed.
- Global IT Security Audit Projects - 70%
- Compliance audits and non IT functional risk audits - 20%
- Administrative projects – 10%
- Organizations Supported: 1 (Yum!)
- Revenues: ~$7B
- Restaurants/Markets (Indicate Franchise/Equity): Global Yum! System ~53,000 units
- Budget and Other: N/A
- Market IT leaders and team members
- US Based IT and IT security leaders
- Market Functional Leaders - CFO’s, Controllers, and other operational leaders
- Control Leadership in Louisville
- External Auditors and Consultants providing translation services
- Prefer a bachelor’s degree in computer information systems or Computer Science
Experience & other Qualifications:
- Proven experience in auditing network infrastructure, IT operations, applications systems, and control frameworks
- Prior IT administration experience (firewalls, networks, windows servers, Active Directory, AWS, Azure, GCP) is very desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate complex technical scenarios to a wide range of audiences
- Prior experience managing people/projects very desirable
- Experience with data analytic tools and scripting languages very desirable (Power BI, advanced Excel, Python, Powershell)
- Certifications: Security certifications (CISA, CISSP, GSEC, GSNA) are a plus.
- Must be fully vaccinated subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law. Proof of vaccination required on start date.
Yum! Brands, Inc., has over 53,000 restaurants in more than 155 countries and territories, making it a leader in global retail development primarily operating the company’s brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. The Company’s family of brands also includes The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-casual restaurant concept specializing in made-to-order chargrilled burgers, sandwiches and more. In 2019, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and in 2020, the company ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media.
As the world's largest restaurant company, we have a clear and compelling mission: to build the world's most loved, trusted, and fastest-growing restaurant brands. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled culture and talent, which fuels our results. To that end, we're looking for talented, motivated, team-oriented individuals to join us and have the opportunity be your best, have fun, make friends, and make a positive impact.
We are excited about the future growth of our brands. In fact, as a company we are opening an average of 8 restaurants a day worldwide! This growth creates endless opportunities for professional, as well as personal growth. Customer sentiment and love for our brands is the fuel for our excitement! Taco Bell has been named one of the 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World by Fast Company. Pizza Hut delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, KFC's still uses its 75-year-old finger-lickin' good recipe, including secret herbs and spices to hand-bread its chicken every day, and the Habit Burger Grill is looking to expand its regional footprint across the country.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center (yes, you can eat KFC, Taco Bell or Pizza hut every day!)
- 2 paid days off per year to volunteer
- Tuition reimbursement, education benefits and scholarship opportunities
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, concierge
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Grow Yourself Week which is devoted to your personal development
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300