- Creating and engineering data pipelines for end-to-end delivery of raw and trained data sets, to and from brand cloud environment using Big data frameworks like Apache Spark, Hadoop, and, Scala, databases like Snowflake.
- Develop and maintain global data models for delivery process optimization and fleet telematics, use cases and applications at Pizza Hut using Python, AWS EKS, AWS Cloudwatch and AWS S3 storage.
- Working closely with data scientists to scale, integrate and production data driven machine learning solutions.
- Dive into the data and perform Exploratory Data Analysis(EDA), statistical modelling and analytics using Python, SQL and Scala to perform Market Basket Analysis of order transactions, gather delivery process metrices and clean and control various master databases.
- Implementing and managing production support processes around data lifecycle, data quality, coding utilities, storage, reporting and other data integration points.
- Assisting and working closely with business stakeholders and data/research scientists by delivering data driven solutions to leverage company data to drive business outcomes, hence driving Pizza Hut growth.
- 1+ years of experience with tools like Kafka and Spark, Cloud Datawarehouse and Hadoop
- 1+ years hands-on coding skills in languages like Scala, Python, SQL
- Participate and lead in design sessions, demos and prototype sessions, testing and training workshops with business users and other IT associates
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300