Analyst, Strategic Development & Analysis
Taco Bell is instituting a COVID-19 vaccination mandate for health and safety reasons. Effective January 3, 2022, Taco Bell requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the world’s largest Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves customizable tacos,burritosand quesadillas, among othercraveablechoices like theCrunchwrapSupreme®and Nacho Fries. Taco Bell offersa wide variety ofplant-based menu itemsand was the first QSR brand to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants, as well as through its mobileanddesktoptouchpointsandviadelivery ordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.Much of Taco Bell’s everlasting appeal with its fans and legendary connection in lifestyle culture are rooted incutting-edge, buzzy marketing campaigns. From helicoptering 10,000 Doritos Locos Tacos to residents of remote Bethel, Alaska, to selling out “The Bell Hotel”—aTaco Bell-themed resort hotel—in less than two minutes, the brand continues to pushindustryboundaries.
Taco Bell is equally focused on creating a positive impact on the world in fresh ways through Food, People and Planet initiatives. One example is through supporting theTaco Bell Foundation, which encouragesrestaurant team membersand fansto pursuetheireducationalpassions through programs such as the Live Más Scholarship.According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years and has been named “Most Innovative Company” byFast CompanyandtoppedEntrepreneur’s“Franchise 500”listfor two years in a row.
About the Job:
Taco Bell’s bold goal is to open over 1,000 more stores by 2025 and is looking for a highly motivated individual with demonstrated strength in data entry, intellectual curiosity, and relationship management to join as the 10K Associate Analyst on the Strategic Development and Analysis (SD&A) team. The SD&A team is responsible for driving Taco Bell growth and shareholder value via strategic asset and capital management.
The SD&A team is a dynamic point of entry into the Taco Bell organization, often serving as a launching point for various parts of the Taco Bell and Yum businesses. This position is ideal for individuals with high accountability, strong organizational skills, great communication style, a partnership mentality, and attention to detail. The chief responsibility of the SD&A 10K Associate Analyst is to support restaurant unit growth for Taco Bell. The individual will be responsible for organization and management of projects across various stages of development to support both the SD&A and field development teams.
- Support the rollout of Taco Bell development’s new 10K process through pipeline tracking and system management to drive accelerated growth.
- Build know-how on Taco Bell development technology systems and help create new tracking system for franchise incentives and development commitments.
- Managing cataloguing and reporting of franchise development commitments and work cross functionally with Franchising and Field Development teams on any discrepancies.
- Partner with senior members of the SD&A team to help drive recommendations based on data for continued new build growth
- Support with ad hoc projects as necessary
Is This You?
- Minimum 2+ years of project management experience with restaurant development, technology initiatives, real estate, strategy, or finance experience with demonstrated organizational impact, team leadership, and increasing responsibility in related areas
- BA required; analytical degree preferred (e.g., Economics, Mathematics, Engineering)
- Experience with CRM, Power BI, and Smartsheet (or other project management tools) a plus
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills required
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and multi-task in a complex, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- High attention to detail
- Resourceful nature, with strong problem-solving and customer-service orientation
- Must be fully vaccinated by January 3, 2022, subject to reasonable accommodations. Proof of vaccination required.
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year-round Flex day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, Booster gas delivery
- Onsite gym with fitness classes
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution fromYum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
*Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.