Sr. Analyst, Real Estate Development
Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through over 7,000 restaurants around the world, as well as through itsmobile,desktopand deliveryordering services. Internationally, Taco Bell has over 600 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants in the next decade.
The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music viaitsFeed The Beat®music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization,theTaco Bell® Foundation™,and connects fans with their passions through programs such as theLive Mas Scholarshipprogram. According to Harris Poll, Taco Bell has been named America’s Best Mexican-Food Restaurant for two back-to-back years.
About the Job:
As part of the largest quick-service restaurant company in the world, Taco Bell is an industry leader in building new restaurants across in the globe. As the brand continues to grow, Taco Bell is looking for an experienced Real Estate Analyst to join the Market Planning team in Development. The Market Planning team is responsible for establishing Taco Bell’s roadmap for new real estate acquisition and ensuring profitable growth of new restaurants. The Market Planning team is also responsible for partnering closely with our field partners and franchisees across the country to ensure franchisees have access to accurate market insights as they growth their portfolio.
The position of Real Estate Analyst is ideal for individuals who have a passion for real estate development, have a craving for simplifying complex data and who can successfully represent the brand and the development department to our Franchisees.
- Leverage data, forecasting tools, and field insights to prioritize trade area opportunities and provide data drive insights and recommendations
- Partner with field Real Estate teams to provide guidance on market and trade area opportunities
- Work with Franchisees to support real estate acquisition goals and profitable capital investment
- Ongoing review of market plan to ensure portfolio optimization in response to industry trends and market needs
- Preparation of trade area forecasts and provide clear investment recommendations
Is This You?
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in real estate development in a research/analysis/financial perspective
- BA required; economics, business, applied geography, real estate
- Proficient in financial metrics with experience working with financial models and forecasts
- Effective communicator who can present complex findings in a clear and complete manner
- Comfortable managing difficult conversations with high profile stakeholders
- Experienced in real estate development models using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technologies such as ESRI, MapInfo, SiteIntel or other related mapping systems is a plus
- Experiencing in data mining and geospatial analytics using Alteryx or related software is a plus
- Ability to independently problem solve while leveraging multiple data sets
- MBA a plus
Why Taco Bell?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with más!
- Year-round Flex day Fridays
- Free snacks, drinks and bagel & donut Fridays
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building)
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions
- 4 weeks of vacation per year plus holidays and time off for volunteering
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Generous parental leave for all new parents and adoption assistance program
- Opportunity to taste test new products
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution fromYum! Brands with immediate vesting
- Comprehensive medical and dental including prescription drug benefits and 100% preventive care
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
- Recognition based culture and unique, fun events year round (recess at work, Halloween Spooktacular, employee art show benefiting Taco Bell Foundation, etc.)
*Please note that some perks/amenities may not be available and/or may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion during the COVID-19 temporary work-from-home period.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.