Administrative Assistant (Contract)
This is an open ended contract assignment where individuals will beStaffmark employeesworking onsite at Taco Bell. Click here to apply for this position.
Who is Staffmark?
At Staffmark, we want to help you find the best job for you. As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your experience and skill set.
Did you know that working as a temporary employee is one of the best ways to find a job? You have the opportunity to showcase your skills and talent, while learning first-hand about the company. And often, temporary assignments can lead to full-time jobs.
About the Job:
This position supports a lean, driven team with multiple Directors, and their supporting teams.
The ideal candidate is a high energy individual who is self-directed and able to easily handle multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Strong computer and communication skills are required. Responsibilities include administrative work such as scheduling and maintaining the VP and Director’s calendars, scheduling travel, budget, accounts receivables/payables, and also being a part of the team to contribute with ideas. This is an exceptional fit for a relationship focused, results oriented individual. The ideal candidate has a solid background in administrative operations and is ready to tackle projects of all sizes.
- Time manage Director and multiple other team members
- Schedule appointments and continuously track calendar
- Manage & process invoices; run reports and collect overdue payments
- Schedule travel for team members
- Complete expense reports for leadership team
- Preparing department presentations & memos utilizing PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Manage and track department G&A budget through Excel
- Manage and track department project spend budgets
- Maintain information, data, archive presentations, memos, raw data, and key vendors list for quick and easy retrieval
- The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, being able to work with people at all levels within the organization and outside the organization (suppliers, etc.).
- Interact with senior leadership and other administrative assistants at Taco Bell
- Coordinate team celebrations to promote company culture and boost morale (e.g. birthdays, anniversaries, team events, new hire welcome, etc)
Is This You?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and organization skills
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Have creativity to develop and organize PowerPoint Presentations
- Experience planning and organizing large on-site and off-site meetings.
- Ability to prioritize work, demonstrated problem-solving ability, strong detail orientation, and managing information
- Ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced, high volume, data intensive environment with minimum direction and under very tight deadlines
- Ability to anticipate needs of Directors and deal interpersonally with a variety of outside business contacts
This client requires that corporate employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodations as required by law.
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.