Executive Assistant, Chief Technology Officer
LOCATIONS: Plano, Chicago
Our story might surprise you. We’re the world’s largest restaurant company—encompassing KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and Habit Burger—but there’s a lot more going on behind the scenes than just frying chicken, baking pizzas, serving up tacos, and grilling burgers. We put this delicious food in the hands of customers through apps, websites, kiosks, POS, and other digital dining experiences – and we are only getting started. We’re building out a bold team of experts to help Yum! Brands deliver the next generation of software to more than 49,000 restaurants in over 145 countries. That’s a huge responsibility, which is why we’re on a mission to find the most fearless professionals to join our software startup within Yum!.
Yum!'s vision for the future is simple: a world with more Yum!: with our iconic brands in more places, and more ways for consumers to access them. The key and not-so-secret ingredient in our recipe for growth is our unrivaled talent and culture, which fuels our results. And like all companies who win consistently, our brands, employees, and franchisees will need to continually innovate to stay relevant now and in the future. The software we’re building does just that: it serves people in new ways to make team members more productive and customers happier.
Yum Digital & Technology is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Chief Technology Officer and Chief Data Officer. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the executives including heavy calendar management, travel arrangements, and meeting coordination. This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and resourceful individual to join a rapidly growing and progressive organization!
· Provide detailed and timely calendar management support and schedule meetings; anticipate changes and adjust accordingly
· Handle logistical pieces for all meetings and conferences
· Prepare, update, and distribute meeting and presentation materials in an efficient and timely manner
· Handle a high volume of confidential and sensitive information with the utmost professionalism and discretion
· Create detailed, accurate calendar appointments for travel and company-wide meetings and events on shared calendar
· Perform light data entry, general expense management, and proofread internal and external documents
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 5+ years of experience in c-level executive support
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to anticipate needs, find alternative solutions and be proactive in achieving desired outcomes
· Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last-minute changes, and adapt quickly while remaining flexible
Benefits at Yum!
Most of the employee programs and benefits are applicable in the U.S. Internationally, benefits are tailored by market and role. Check with your hiring team to see which ones apply to your job in your market.
Yum! Brands RSC, 1441 Gardiner Ln, Louisville, KY 40213, 502.874.8300